VISA Information for Countries

So, dear friends, I need your help again.

IJ approved my case end of 2018.
In Dec 2018 I applied for REFUGEE TRAVEL DOC (i-131).
Today I received approval letter which says
"we have approved your application for reentry permit"
I am little but worried, I applied for RTD not reentry. I do not have green card yet...
is this normal?

thank you!

So, dear friends, I need your help again.

IJ approved my case end of 2018.
In Dec 2018 I applied for REFUGEE TRAVEL DOC (i-131).
Today I received approval letter which says
"we have approved your application for reentry permit"
I am little but worried, I applied for RTD not reentry. I do not have green card yet...
is this normal?

thank you!
It very fast. You can travel with your RTD no problem. But you have to apply a visa on your RTD do not use your country passport.
And keep RTD with you all the time. If it loss oversea you will be in trouble

It very fast. You can travel with your RTD no problem. But you have to apply a visa on your RTD do not use your country passport.
And keep RTD with you all the time. If it loss oversea you will be in trouble

thank you!
did you travel with RTD only to Germany?
which airlines? thanks

thank you!
did you travel with RTD only to Germany?
which airlines? thanks
I did not go to German I went to Amsterdam with Norwaygian Airline.
If you want to go to Germany check your flight that only direct flight from US to Germany if you take WOW air they might stop some where else in Europe country that you need a visa because you have pass immigration in the first country you landed

RTD only
first trip with it
going to BERLIN, Germany

does anyone travel with RTD with WOW air? thanks
Don’t fly with wow air because they stop in lceland so you will get denied boarding because RTD needs a visa to enter the schengen area from iceland but your best option to fly straight to germany with one of the following airlines: delta , united , lufthansa , singapore airlines

Don’t fly with wow air because they stop in lceland so you will get denied boarding because RTD needs a visa to enter the schengen area from iceland but your best option to fly straight to germany with one of the following airlines: delta , united , lufthansa , singapore airlines

thank you so much!!!
have you tried Amsterdam with Norwegian ?

thank you so much!!!
have you tried Amsterdam with Norwegian ?
I did and was denied boarding even though it was a direct flight to amsterdam from jfk but they denied me claiming that i need a visa !! and i had to fly next day on KLM to amsterdam but i see one member mentioned above that he flew to amsterdam on norwegian so it really depends on the norwegian staff

I did and was denied boarding even though it was a direct flight to amsterdam from jfk but they denied me claiming that i need a visa !! and i had to fly next day on KLM to amsterdam but i see one member mentioned above that he flew to amsterdam on norwegian so it really depends on the norwegian staff

got it. thank you. how was it with KLM? they are pretty cheap too

SO YES
I finally got my first RTD
it took about 2,5 months to get it
my LIN# still doesn't show anything..fee accepted only

yaaaay
going to book trip today!
thank you everyone for help!

thank you again for your flight! just booked JFK - Amsterdam with KLM/Delta
how was is there in airport?
what did you show them when you arrived? should I print smth ?thanks!
They are pretty aware of the RTD both delta/klm employees and the passport control officers in amsterdam just show ur RTD

I also wonder if anyone applied for French visa with RTD only
How was your experience ? I talked to their NYC consulate today, pretty nice, helped me a lot
Will try to open visa next week, plan to travel there for Paris FW

I also wonder if anyone applied for French visa with RTD only
How was your experience ? I talked to their NYC consulate today, pretty nice, helped me a lot
Will try to open visa next week, plan to travel there for Paris FW
Well you don’t need the French visa if you Enter with RTD the schengen area via germany , belguim or the netherlands then it’s considered domestic flight to paris no passport checks i have been to paris 3 times already no issues