VISA Information for Countries

I found this in another thread. Not sure how accurate it is.
I don't think Ireland is VISA Free, you need UK visa to visit Ireland. I called Singapore embassy in NYC, they don't recognize RTD but my friend went to Singapore few years ago only with RTD, they may change the policy.

I don't think Ireland is VISA Free, you need UK visa to visit Ireland. I called Singapore embassy in NYC, they don't recognize RTD but my friend went to Singapore few years ago only with RTD, they may change the policy.

Visa needed for Ireland.

In order for the holder of such a travel document to be exempt from an Irish visa requirement for short stays, the travel document must be issued by a European State which is a contracting party to the "European Agreement on the Abolition of Visas for Refugees".

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Convention+travel+documents

I think you are allowed entry based on their entry requirements if are met like Nationality and security assessment check out https://www.ica.gov.sg/visitor/visitor_entryvisa
  1. All holders of non-regular Travel Documents must consult the Singapore Embassy or the nearest Consulate on visa requirements to visit Singapore.
  2. You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
    • A Palestinian Authority passport
    • A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
    • Refugee travel documents** issued by a Middle East country.
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Overseas-Mission/Washington/Visa-and-Entry-Requirements

You can also call them too at Tel: +1 (202) 537-3100 or Email and fax them on Fax: +1 (202) 537-7086 Email: singemb_was@mfa.sg

Travel with RTD only to Europe.

>>> KLM/Delta, JFK > Amsterdam, Delta team boarded me very easy, no questions at all. They even put "DOCS ARE OK" on my boarding pass to make my trip easier. Amsterdam let me in very fast, almost no questions, long line tho. From Amsterdam I traveled to Budapest, no boarder check.

>>> Check-in in Budapest with KLM/Air France team was NOT that GOOD... they didn't know what RDT is...asked me a lot of stupid questions like "where is your passport? what happened to it? why am I asylee?". Finally, after long discussion they gave me boarding passes. Amsterdam didn't ask anything, just stamped and let me out. JFK arrivals: long line to get to the boarder control, no stupid questions, very professional and took just 5 min to stamp and let me in.

Travel with RTD only to Europe.

>>> KLM/Delta, JFK > Amsterdam, Delta team boarded me very easy, no questions at all. They even put "DOCS ARE OK" on my boarding pass to make my trip easier. Amsterdam let me in very fast, almost no questions, long line tho. From Amsterdam I traveled to Budapest, no boarder check.

>>> Check-in in Budapest with KLM/Air France team was NOT that GOOD... they didn't know what RDT is...asked me a lot of stupid questions like "where is your passport? what happened to it? why am I asylee?". Finally, after long discussion they gave me boarding passes. Amsterdam didn't ask anything, just stamped and let me out. JFK arrivals: long line to get to the boarder control, no stupid questions, very professional and took just 5 min to stamp and let me in.
Did jff immigration officer take you to the room ?

It's not easy to get the New Zealand visa. They want you to provide evidence of everything. I have applied for 7 visitor visas to New Zealand, I have been denied once - my first application when I didn't provide enough information. My visitor visa application success rate is 85.71% (six out of seven approved). Applying for visa #8 very soon. Hope that goes well too. My immediate family is in New Zealand, so I have to go there all the time.
Make that 87.5% success rate (7 approved out of 8 applied for)!!! I got my new visitor visa today. I provided all the information that they need, and they approved the visa on the spot, no questions asked! I think it is time for me to open my own immigration visa consulting company, offering 1. New Zealand visa application advisory and perhaps, 2. US asylum application consulting! Trust me, the information that we share here, is used by lawyers to advise their clients... :). US citizens don't need to apply for a visa to go to NZ...so hopefully, it will be me soon.

Make that 87.5% success rate (7 approved out of 8 applied for)!!! I got my new visitor visa today. I provided all the information that they need, and they approved the visa on the spot, no questions asked! I think it is time for me to open my own immigration visa consulting company, offering 1. New Zealand visa application advisory and perhaps, 2. US asylum application consulting! Trust me, the information that we share here, is used by lawyers to advise their clients... :). US citizens don't need to apply for a visa to go to NZ...so hopefully, it will be me soon.
why did you wait 5 years before you applied for your green card?

why did you wait five years before you applied for your green card?

Remember Green Card application is not a gratis application for asylees unlike for Refugees; it's almost $1500 plus postage and one has to prove you been physically present for a year in 'The USA.', Paid taxes, etc ..... so timing and planning is key some wait until are established in 'The USA.'

Remember Green Card application is not a gratis application for asylees unlike for Refugees; it's almost $1500 plus postage and one has to prove you been physically present for a year in 'The USA.', Paid taxes, etc ..... so timing and planning is key some wait until are established in 'The USA.'
Correct.
I have answered that question before: I was young and stupid, that is why I waited to apply for five years. I had the money, I had the time, I could prove everything, etc. But I didn't do it. Do I regret not taking action during those five years? Of course. I could have been done with the naturalization process a long time ago. But then again, I wouldn't be here answering everyone's questions. :). Eitherway, it's 272 days until N-400 submission for me....I started counting the days when there was 1000+ days left!

Hi everyone!!
More questions from me. lol

RTD ONLY. I used it once already, one month ago.
I want to travel again to Amsterdam (so this will be my second time).
How many times did you travel with your RTD only (no GC yet)? If I travel one more time, will it somehow affect getting GC?
Also, if I am traveling to same destination, will they let me in?

THANKS FOR HELP!!

Hi everyone!!
More questions from me. lol

RTD ONLY. I used it once already, one month ago.
I want to travel again to Amsterdam (so this will be my second time).
How many times did you travel with your RTD only (no GC yet)? If I travel one more time, will it somehow affect getting GC?
Also, if I am traveling to same destination, will they let me in?

THANKS FOR HELP!!
RTD is valid for entry and exit until the validity of the document ,also it depends with the country you are going if they will allow you to enter.

Hi everyone! Newbie here, but been lurking for a while. I completed my fingerprints about 1 month ago and in waiting mode right now. I'm planning a trip to Germany, Switzerland, and France in the fall entering the Schengen area through either Germany or the Netherlands. For those of you who have done this, then traveling to a 3rd country, what document do you present as proof of identity when boarding your connecting flights? Do you use the RTD?

Hi everyone! Newbie here, but been lurking for a while. I completed my fingerprints about 1 month ago and in waiting mode right now. I'm planning a trip to Germany, Switzerland, and France in the fall entering the Schengen area through either Germany or the Netherlands. For those of you who have done this, then traveling to a 3rd country, what document do you present as proof of identity when boarding your connecting flights? Do you use the RTD?

I showed RTD + EAD + Driving license