• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin: September 2013 (Coming Soon)

When numbers are close, "Your search did not return any data." would be a valid response though.

Fine thank you brother. Am fine and just praying to God that our CN become current within this years. So whats up

No luck again guys!!!! I think they are not going to release the numbers before August 15th, as these KCC girls really put emphasis on the phrase "15th August". Keep patience, it is only one week away!!!!

List for EU is as of 5/30/2013, I have not updated it yet.
Also, we do not know quote for EU in DV-13. But I am pretty sure EU and SA regions are going to be underfilled.

Actually I added all numbers and didn't take the Visa Status into account (Refused, AP are in 12.5K too). I dont think it is gonna be more than $13K.
What do you think about quotes for EU compared to DV2012? Less or more than previous years.

List for EU is as of 5/30/2013, I have not updated it yet.
Also, we do not know quote for EU in DV-13. But I am pretty sure EU and SA regions are going to be underfilled.

Actually I added all numbers and didn't take the Visa Status into account (Refused, AP are in 12.5K too). I dont think it is gonna be more than $13K.
What do you think about quotes for EU compared to DV2012? Less or more than previous years.
Reg Data tab contains per country per status data for all regions in a table format. I have no idea about quota. It has not been published.