• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin: November 2013 (Coming Soon)

Stalking is illegal in the US.

Stalking and many other things are illegal in US. There are tons of federal laws, tons of state laws, tons of county, city and local town laws. Even the legislators who write these laws don't even know them and most of the time they don't even read them before they vote on them. America is a country of laws on top of laws. You better know what is legal or you will end up in prison, like many Americans.

Laws are also enforced very strictly and if you're not very careful, you will end up in prison very quickly. Fact: America has more people and citizens in prison than any other country in the world. I know what I'm talking about, as I lived here for over 20 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stalking and many other things are illegal in US. There are tons of federal laws, tons of state laws, tons of county, city and local town laws. Even the legislators who write these laws don't even know them and most of the time they don't even read them before they vote on them. America is a country of laws on top of laws. You better know what is legal or you will end up in prison, like many Americans.

Laws are also enforced very strictly and if you're not very careful, you will end up in prison very quickly. Fact: America has more people and citizens in prison than any other country in the world. I know what I'm talking about, as I lived here for over 20 years.

Where are u GABAM...?what happening in this month? Dont u get number yet?

Called KCC just a minute ago asking about some updates that I need to add to my forms and also asked about the cut-offs. Was told that they don't have the numbers yet.

To reach the Kentucky Consular Center (Diversity Visa inquiries) call : 606-526-7500 (7:30 am EST to 4:00 pm EST).
that's mean that you call them earlier 15 min.

What does he know better? I actually don't care, was just surprised they start that early in the morning.

Calling this early in the day is not very helpful.

If we call (well gabam actually) later in the day, chances are that we may get the numbers the same day they are available.

But if we routinely call in the mornings, we are likely to get the numbers the day AFTER they become available (they must have been available the day before).

Maybe we should ask gabam to start calling them in the afternoon ET.

Calling this early in the day is not very helpful.

If we call (well gabam actually) later in the day, chances are that we may get the numbers the same day they are available.

But if we routinely call in the mornings, we are likely to get the numbers the day AFTER they become available (they must have been available the day before).

Maybe we should ask gabam to start calling them in the afternoon ET.
I agree with you, c1984. Early morning calls do not help. So let s keep our fingers cross for ET Afternoon.

I am pretty sure they have the numbers but they don't release until gabam reaches out the right lady :)

Haha! That might be right! I remember last month we got the numbers on the 5th, let's hope we don't have to wait much longer!

Where are the numbers?

It has delayed for this month, last month by this time we had the numbers. Is Gabam on vacation today? No scoop today. We need breaking news on the numbers now, as people are waiting.