• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin: November 2013 (Coming Soon)

Just called about the November bulletin. They just got the information for the December interviews: Europe up to 12,500!

Just called KCC, luckily here are the numbers for December. Congrats to guys who are current in December 2013. May you have a smooth and successful interview, Amin!

Asia 2650
Africa 17900 except Egypt 9050, Ethiopia 11000, Nigeria 8000
Europe 12500
South America 675
Oceania 450

Just called KCC, luckily here are the numbers for December. Congrats to guys who are current in December 2013. May you have a smooth and successful interview, Amin!

Asia 2650
Africa 17900 except Egypt 9050, Ethiopia 11000, Nigeria 8000
Europe 12500
South America 675
Oceania 450

Am in,thanks man.

Wow yeah - another month of waiting for you - sorry to see that. Asia in particular seems slow. The once that really surprises me is Oceana...

Yup. I think my wife is right in that they are trying to keep their workload light for the month of December. What they don't realize or possibly care about is that the workload of people doing AOS doesn't even fall in December.

It's just hard to believe they moved it only for 150 this month. Last year they jumped from 2700 in December to 3400 in January. We'll see how it goes.

Asia is up 160 only?
Wtf is wrong with Asia.
I was expecting 10,000 to be current on March-April... Seems like it will be current on June-July...
My school in US will start on August. So anything before that is good.
Now I have more time to spend with my parents

Hi
pardon my ignorance every one. I've been looking at bulletins every month for the past several years now. I've been under H1B visa for 7 years now, and my employer only started the labor certification I-140 petition in 2010. My priority date is end of May 2011 - For information, I'm EB3 / europe.

What my attorney told me was to keep an eye on these bulletins (they also do it) so that when my PD becomes current I would be eligible to apply for the green card. I am mainly waiting after this so that my spouse can finally be allowed to work - it's been a long wait for her.

Anyhow back to my post/question. I see that you are looking at cut-off numbers which apparently tell you a lot about whether or not you will be in for next bulletin. How do you know that? I thought there was no way for me to estimate when it will be current. All I know was that last couple of bulletins I was "11 months" away. I know that this could go back months or years or that it could keep jumping.

Is there any way for me to get a better idea of when my PD will become current?

thanks

Hi
pardon my ignorance every one. I've been looking at bulletins every month for the past several years now. I've been under H1B visa for 7 years now, and my employer only started the labor certification I-140 petition in 2010. My priority date is end of May 2011 - For information, I'm EB3 / europe.

What my attorney told me was to keep an eye on these bulletins (they also do it) so that when my PD becomes current I would be eligible to apply for the green card. I am mainly waiting after this so that my spouse can finally be allowed to work - it's been a long wait for her.

Anyhow back to my post/question. I see that you are looking at cut-off numbers which apparently tell you a lot about whether or not you will be in for next bulletin. How do you know that? I thought there was no way for me to estimate when it will be current. All I know was that last couple of bulletins I was "11 months" away. I know that this could go back months or years or that it could keep jumping.

Is there any way for me to get a better idea of when my PD will become current?

thanks

This subforum is for DV lottery winners - and for us our "priority date" or order of processing is the case number and on each visa bulletin we see a cut off limit on case numbers. The point is - that is quite different to the PD system so your question is best suited for another subforum...

Good luck!