• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin: November 2013 (Coming Soon)

Я не понимаю, чего звонить с самого утра? Нужно звонить в конце рабочего дня.

Я не понимаю, чего звонить с самого утра? Нужно звонить в конце рабочего дня.

Yes it would probably be better to wait until the end of the day

guys, if you will call and bother them every day, probably the cut-off will remain same as it was:cool:

guys, if you will call and bother them every day, probably the cut-off will remain same as it was:cool:

Yes, you are right. If everyone starts calling KCC, then surely they would deny they have numbers. Let a single person do the job.

Hopefully tommorow they will be out, I fear that it will only be a small jump this coming month with it being christmas and new years plus with the shut down in place.

Just called KCC, they don't have the numbers yet, sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, is there anyway I can meet one of the KCC ladies once I get to the States. One KCC lady sounds really wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, is there anyway I can meet one of the KCC ladies once I get to the States. One KCC lady sounds really wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it will be really cool and so romantic)))
i think you should go to KCC and wait her everyday)