• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin: November 2013 (Coming Soon)

Just called KCC, no numbers yet, better luck next time!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/Immigrant Visa Control System_operation of.pdf

At the beginning of each month, the Visa Office (VO) receives a report from each consular post
listing totals of documentarily qualified immigrant visa applicants in categories subject to
numerical limitation. Cases are grouped by foreign state chargeability/preference/priority date.
No names are reported. During the first week of each month, this documentarily qualified
demand is tabulated.

It is very unlikely DOS is able to tabulate the numbers before the first week ends.

Cant wait for this bulltin. it will show me the fate of my CN. let's hope that by today we have something

I am confused

I am Egyptian with CN 19xxx, But my interview will be in an Asian country. I am expecting that the cut off for Africa will cover my CN. hopefully by Jan 2014 but I am not sure if it will cover Egypt. Can any one advice when I should expect my interview? I have to estimate a timing for the interview as the police record requires 45 days to be issued from Here and It is valid for 3 months only!!!!
Thanks