• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

@Britsimon
Since Nepal is on a separate cutoff, ROA now relies on Iran's progress am I correct,
and if so, if Iran gets more issued then it is bad for ROA? What would it take to get Asia to boost to at least 9000?

The issue has been about IOran AP for some time - Nepal was written in stone.

AS will pass 9000, and it should pass 10000 too. The only threat is Iran getting 3500 numbers - but I just can't see how that could happen from where we are....

AS will pass 9000, and it should pass 10000 too. The only threat is Iran getting 3500 numbers - but I just can't see how that could happen from where we are....

Say in the worst scenario that Iran gets 3500, with Nepal's 3500, that leaves merely 1000 to 1500 visas for ROA, that is if Asia's quota is still the same as last year...how can ROA reach cn 9000 if you can kindly explain

Please Simon, when you say 10000 should pass, does that include 108xx? Or is that too risky now :(

Say in the worst scenario that Iran gets 3500, with Nepal's 3500, that leaves merely 1000 to 1500 visas for ROA, that is if Asia's quota is still the same as last year...how can ROA reach cn 9000 if you can kindly explain

That is why I said that would be the threat. If Nepal takes 3500 AND Iran take 3500 then we would NOT see 9000+. ROA already has 750 visas issued - and the cases already curent would probably fill the remaining quota. However, 500 available visas for ROA equals about 3000 CNs. So - that is where the math comes from...

Dear Brit,
I have some thoughts about last VB for ASIA. Please confirm?
4400 visas issued by end of MAY with VB AS5275
To issue 8500 visas (Quota of ASIA) what will be the last VB?
Last VB = Quota of ASIA * MAY VB / Visas issued end of May
Last VB = 8500 visas * AS5275 / 4400 visas
Last VB = AS10190

Please Simon, when you say 10000 should pass, does that include 108xx? Or is that too risky now :(

Like I said - the risk "starts" from 10000. The reality depends on Iran AP - but we won't be sure about the final CN until about 1 month from now.

Dear Brit,
I have some thoughts about last VB for ASIA. Please confirm?
4400 visas issued by end of MAY with VB AS5275
To issue 8500 visas (Quota of ASIA) what will be the last VB?
Last VB = Quota of ASIA * MAY VB / Visas issued end of May
Last VB = 8500 visas * AS5275 / 4400 visas
Last VB = AS10190

It doesn't work like that. You are ignoring density, different approval rates for different countries and so on. So I don't agree with your logic at all - but since I am not guessing the final number at this point (and might not, even later), your guess is as good as mine...

I m current now but even more stressed now..can I call KCC to find my interview date or too early?

For sheez :eek:! Either worrying over nothing is simply second nature to you, or you just enjoying torturing yourself when there's no cause to!

First it was VB, VB, VB! Well, VB is finally out, your number is current, and not quite 1 hour of the VB coming out, you're already stressing over when your interview date will be :rolleyes::rolleyes:

For sheez :eek:! Either worrying over nothing is simply second nature to you, or you just enjoying torturing yourself when there's no cause to!

First it was VB, VB, VB! Well, VB is finally out, your number is current, and not quite 1 hour of the VB coming out, you're already stressing over when your interview date will be :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And then it will be stressing over the documents and then the actual interview and then activating ...and then having to actually move.
If there is not to be stress induced cardiac arrest, someone needs to take a deeeeeeep breath and chiiiiiilllllllllll....

Hey everyone! I'd like to know what you think about the South Amercian region. It's at 1,350 right now and my rank number is 1447. I'm 97 numbers short at this point. Do my chances look good or bad?? :(

Hello everybody ...
The numbers announced for Asia is less than expected.
The next bulletin will certainly deeply affected by the cases of the Iranian AP.
Whether you're a guess? and What do you think, Simon?

And then it will be stressing over the documents and then the actual interview and then activating ...and then having to actually move.
If there is not to be stress induced cardiac arrest, someone needs to take a deeeeeeep breath and chiiiiiilllllllllll....

yes, it is very stressful...

yes I worry a lot about this