16.vas12345 ?????
17.eternal_labor 03/01/2002
18.immi_info 03/12/2002
19. CGuy - 03/21/02
20. _AC_ 4/16/02
21.hyd2002 05/05/2002
22.mvermani 05/15/2002

calling SESA often delay the process

We should all coordinate and make only one call per day to SESA or even once per week. Calling them daily can delay proceesing time.

Re: calling SESA often delay the process

Originally posted by lcwait
We should all coordinate and make only one call per day to SESA or even once per week. Calling them daily can delay proceesing time.

It's a good idea to give a call once per day, but how to coordinate this? Pls. put any ideas in the forum. Meanwhile, did anyone make a call today?

calling SESA

I'd be willing to be responsible for calling SESA regularily, at least until my PD comes up. (Jan. 4th, 2002) Then maybe someone can take over after that?

I called again today, and they are still processing Dec. 7th. :(

It might be best to only call every other day for now - at least until/if they start picking up speed again.

I think the rumors about only one person working on RIR applications might be true, considering the sudden slow down.

If everyone is fine with this, I'll start tomorrow.

Could anyone please explain me for the following type of case ?

My case is - I filled my GCs with company A and also with B.
From the both companies the date of filling of GC are more than
a year.Right now I am working in A company and I would like
to extend my 7 th year extension with A , while I am on
7 th year extension and if company A goes down can I apply
remaining peroid of 7th year extension from company B ?

Re: calling SESA

Originally posted by John_cdn
I'd be willing to be responsible for calling SESA regularily, at least until my PD comes up. (Jan. 4th, 2002) Then maybe someone can take over after that?

I called again today, and they are still processing Dec. 7th. :(

It might be best to only call every other day for now - at least until/if they start picking up speed again.

I think the rumors about only one person working on RIR applications might be true, considering the sudden slow down.

If everyone is fine with this, I'll start tomorrow.

I think it should be fine for all of us in this thread. Pls. go ahead until someone come forward.
Thanks.
JSSM

LC case cleared date

I called Phil DOL and checked my case by employer phone number. The automated phone system told me that my case status is posted on Mar 6th. But from the information I got from VA SESA, my case was not forwared to DOL unitl mid March. It was confusing, but I hope what actually happened was that SESA's case tracking system is not updated frequent enough.

Cheer up, things at VA SESA may not be that bad!

Could anyone please explain me for the following type of case ?

My case is - I filled my GCs with company A and also with B.
From the both companies the date of filling of GC are more than
a year.Right now I am working in A company and I would like
to extend my 7 th year extension with A , while I am on
7 th year extension and if company A goes down can I apply
remaining peroid of 7th year extension from company B ?

processing date

Finally, we have some progress over at SESA.

The processing date is now Dec. 10th.

However, the only reason it jumped 3 days, is because Dec. 8th and 9th was a weekend in 2001.

Is there still just one person working on RIR? if yes, what are the other two doing? hatching eggs? i do not understand why anybody else is not covering up for them.:mad:

So Near Yet So Far Away

Its almost like a teaser when you processing date is so close yet it doesn't move.I don't think there is anyone available to help speed up the processing. They have been working on 30th Non-RIR applications for 3 weeks now and they should be done with it in another month. They the processing should definitely speed up.

We should just hold our breath and pray that it speeds up.

Va

todays processing date ...

Well, we got a little jump today.

The processing date is now Dec. 13th, 2001.

Its nice to see some progress - even if it is only a few days. :)

Great finally they are moving again....

This is great as atleast they are moving..... Hopefully they will move faster from here on.

But if wishes were horses then begger would ride..............

VA

Any labor before Dec 2001 - pending

Hi!

My labor was filed in VA SESA in the end of Nov 01 but still not certified. Although VA SESA is processing Dec 13.
I had a talk with my lawyer and got to know that my case is with Garnett Blair who is processing cases from Oct last week.

IS someone else in the same boat i.e. is there someone whose case was filed before Dec 2001 and not yet certified.

Any idea how slow this guy( Mr. Blair) moves???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.