Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,
VA_Labor

Yup, logically there should be less people but who knows, assuming usual rush how much time it should take. Did these guys higher extra hand and will they be there after April 30 hump is resolved!!

rgds,
A

I called Today

It is still May 4 th Folks!!!
Hope this is not another one of those April Hump......:D
Looking forward

Re: I called Today

God I hope not...............
That would be most disappointing. I do know that in May they recieved about 400 applications and then in June 600 and in July 1000 after which it tapered off to the regular numbers. But how many of these are RIR and how many non-RIR I don't know all we can hope for is that most of these were non-RIR and that way it will progress faster for all of us. Keeping our fingeres crossed

PS: I know many of you will ask where did I get these numbers. Well I had called the Alexandria office long back when my application was first filled and the officer had told me this. So if it is not true, which it may very well not be then I am not liable. But he had also given me numbers (application) for april at that time which turned out to be true.

Originally posted by dependent
It is still May 4 th Folks!!!
Hope this is not another one of those April Hump......:D
Looking forward

Info on Virginia LC

hello,

My company filed for LC in VEC somewhere in 10/2001.Any idea how long it might take ?.

Also some was referring Frogoman ,Delray.....what about that company ?.Is that a good company ?.

Thanks
Ravi

Re: Re: I called Today

VaLabor_02 - Question for you.

Do you know the work load in Richmond office by any chance ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by VaLabor_02
That would be most disappointing. I do know that in May they recieved about 400 applications and then in June 600 and in July 1000 after which it tapered off to the regular numbers. But how many of these are RIR and how many non-RIR I don't know all we can hope for is that most of these were non-RIR and that way it will progress faster for all of us. Keeping our fingeres crossed

PS: I know many of you will ask where did I get these numbers. Well I had called the Alexandria office long back when my application was first filled and the officer had told me this. So if it is not true, which it may very well not be then I am not liable. But he had also given me numbers (application) for april at that time which turned out to be true.

:confused:

Re: Re: I called Today

You called at Alexandria local Office. They gave u this figure. But as far as I knew that VA like other states have many Local offices (SESA) to initial processing. So let me ask you this the figure you got from this gentelman was from one office or for VA?
Please confirm this.

Thanks

Work load on Richmond office

I am not sure what you mean by work load. But I will try to answer your question with the little information that I have. Maybe some one who calls SESA next time for update can get some new numbers for RIR in June July and August.

Originally there were 2-3 analysta in Alexandria and 4-6 analysts in Richmond and a couple in Norfolk VA. They all were processing RIR for the month of April which had received unusually high number of applications. The speed of processing at that time was 1000 applications in a month. But after the RIR for April was done they have started processing RIR for May and non-RIR for April at the same time and have split the analysts for RIR and non-RIR processing. I don't know how many are processing RIR and how many are doing non-RIR (another question for the SESA officer). So the speed at which they are going to process the remaining application (May, June, July..... etc) is anyone's guess. If we can get some accurate and new info on the number of applications and the number of analysts we can re calculate the time.......

Valabor_02

PS: People continue to pray ;)

For Kalse_2000: the number are for the entire state. The applications come to Richmond and then get sent to the various office in VA. The guy I talked to was Manager or Co-ordinator for the Alexandria office.

Originally posted by eternal_labor
VaLabor_02 - Question for you.

Do you know the work load in Richmond office by any chance ?

Thanks.

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
good news

Guys
My labour application has been approved in VA and passed to Philla, DOL.
I talked to VA labour today and he said they received around 600 applications in May 2001.
He also told me that the majority of the officers are looking at april application and that three of the officers are looking at May rir. He says that from now on it will be fast.
So guys good luck and keep posted.
regards
bhaskar

Re: good news

Congrats.
hOW DID YOU CHECK IT.dID YOU DIRECTLY CALL sesa.If so,which number you calledor Did you check in the recorded message?

Originally posted by lakshmikanthan
Guys
My labour application has been approved in VA and passed to Philla, DOL.
I talked to VA labour today and he said they received around 600 applications in May 2001.
He also told me that the majority of the officers are looking at april application and that three of the officers are looking at May rir. He says that from now on it will be fast.
So guys good luck and keep posted.
regards
bhaskar

VA SESA Tracker

Hi People I am creating a tracker for all of us so that we know where the processing is and what the status is. Please post/update your information

1. Name --------------- RD ----------- Sent to DOL ------ Status
  2. lakshmikantan - May 07-01 -------- July 25 --------- pending
  3. lance ------------- May 11-01
  4. dependent ------ May 16-01
  5. hsteven29 ------ May 18-01 ------ June 26 -------- pending
  6. lawyer ----------- May 21-01
  7. goodone -------- May 21-01
  8. msreekant ------ May 30-01
  9. Xiaobaob ------- June 01-01
  10. sterling ------- June 01-01
  11. New_Friend ---- June 04-01
  12. Lc_Va ------------ June 21-01
  13. prasad kumar -- June 25-01
  14. Kalse_2000 ----- July 01-01
  15. bombay_72 ----- July 09-01
  16. LCSucks --------- July 10-01
  17. Vas12345
    [/list=1]

Re: VA SESA Tracker

My priority date is March 1, 2002. So I guess I'll be the last one in the list :)

Va_labor02, Thanks for the info.

So is there a way to find out which office in VA would be processing my application ?

Good luck to all of you.

Thanks

Called VA (804) 236-2717

Just called VA office & spoke to Richard. They are processing

RIR - May 13, 2001
Non RIR - April 12, 2001

Re:But May13th is Sunday

Folks!!!
I was really happy the way we represented this thread for whole year toghther try to be parient we are seeing the light now....
I request those folks who are making thier regular calls try to be cool your tense and mininmise your calling......
RIR - May 13, 2001 If at all you called and this was the response from the VA officer you are spoiling the sport....
This indicates how much we are irritating them....it was our unity which brought this far from no hope to Light...
IF at all You did not call and this message is for fun..sorry this is not the Thread (most reliable) you are planning to play with
We all are going to see real happy oneday so let them do thier duty just hold your breath and cross your fingers.........Only folks whose dates are nearing are going to call.. trust me I am fallowing this thread from last one year and most trust worthy thread so try to believe whatever our friends are posting and don't irritate VASESA people

• re:Called VA (804) 236-2717
    Just called VA office & spoke to Richard. They are processing

RIR - May 13, 2001
    Non RIR - April 12, 2001

Re: Called VA (804) 236-2717
    But May13th is Sunday

p.s:- Sorry I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings

I agree with dependent

The people with upcoming dates should follow up and post here. We should as a sign of our Thanks (for keeping the processing fast) to them keep the calls down.

Dependent please do post the update next week...............

Thanks

Have a nice weekend guys

Re: I agree with dependent

I agree with you guys. We follow this thread religiously and depend on the information posted here and not for fun. Please consider before posting dates.

Anindya

The people with upcoming dates should follow up and post here. We should as a sign of our Thanks (for keeping the processing fast) to them keep the calls down.

Dependent please do post the update next week...............

Thanks

Have a nice weekend guys

It is 14 th May Now...

Hello VA group...
We have called SESA at Richmond....

It is !4 th May They are Processing now....

I am expecting mine (16 th May) to be cleared by this weekend..................

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.