Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to May RIR

Just called Labor Dept and they told that they moved to May RIR and April non RIR.I think that its really very great news for everyone who has been waiting for a long time.

Really Good News buddy

Prasad...
I was so excited to know about your Updates...it was late in the evening i saw your message so could not call SESA to asssure myself I will call them 2mrow and post reply....
It was indeed good news...

If this is really true, then it is a great news. Please post the feedback after you speak with the VA SESA.

Last edited by a moderator:
yahoo!!!

The policy at VA sesa is changed and they have started processing May 2001 RIR. He said some staff has been allocated to process May RIR and remaining for NON RIRs... So we now have the hope ..... My suggestion to all is make less calls to SESA and let them work faster...
I called today morning ( 7/11/2002) at Alexandria office just to verify the news...Its all confirmed...
Best of luck to all

This is great news!!! I recommend we now curtail our calls into that office and let them get on with their work.

Any updates with PDs in May and later getting approvals would be welcome, so the group knows what date is being processed at any time.

Great News

After a long time we got great news and new hope. We have to keep update on this forum, so we know where we stand. After April 30th, I think they got normal applications and it will go quickly becuase your lawyers did all home work on your appliactions and then submitted, so i hope every one will get their LCA soon.

called VA SESA

Our attorney called the Richmond office and they said they are now processing May 2001 RIR and April 2001 Non-RIR cases simultaneously and he does not know the number of RIR cases for the month of May. But in any case this is good news for all of us who are waiting with patience.

At last!-- A ray of hope!!!

Folks,

This is great news!! :)

Do we have anyone on the Virginia forum with PD of May 2001?

Let's make a list.......

MY PD is May 30th 2001.

hmmmenf

Folks,

Do we have anyone on the Virginia forum with PD of May 2001?

Let's make a list.......

hmmmenf's PD is May 30th 2001.

My PD date is 16 th May(dependent)

Friend of mine 21 st May(Lawyer)

Asper our earlier eastimates in this forum there are around 600 cases for MAY

Called Law Office

Hi folks,
I called to my Law office and they told me they they got LC from Philad Office for April 30th not any for May. But they said it might possible that Local office moved to May. But the thing is you have to approved from Regional office which they are still processing April 30th.

Just back from CA. miss you guys! Got email from lawyer and want to share with you guys:

My PD: May 18th 2001

Got notice from VA agent: LC approved and transferred to DOL on June 26th 2002.

Hope that this information is useful for all of you and good luck for all of you. Thanks for sharing important information and all of our efforts.

Hi Hsteven

Does this mean they are already processing cases for May 18 2001. I thought they moved to the May cases couple of days back. Can you please write in detail about your case..
Thanks

Steven.. Please explain

Hi HSteven,
I talk to my Lawer office and they said they can't tell me that my application is processed by Local office and moved to Phil ( Ferdral Office) for LC untill they get notice from fedral.
But you mentioned that you got approved from Local office and transfered to Phil office. Let me ask u this, Is Local office inform to Law office/send notice for approval or there are some other way to find out.
Also Do u know how long Phil office takes to get done ur application.

Status
Not open for further replies.