Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond and NoVa offices

First of all, thank you all for sharing your experience/opinions and especially those who post processing dates regularly.

I've been reading this forum for a while now and wanted to contribute my bit on the issue of having two offices in VA. I recently contacted my lawyer and asked which office they sent my application. The answer was:

"All cases are sent to the Richmond office, Richmond sends cases to the NOVA office if they are overwhelmed."

I don't want to be over-optimistic but I expect both of them to be processing in June. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by laborpain01
Mvinays
Yes its very surprising infact one name is familiar on this list so this list is authentic , now its adding further to our confusion. I dont know man.... I really dont understand why some applications in 2003 are approved and those in 2002 are still not approved.

Laborpain,
Which record looks familiar to you? What is the job title for that record? Which company? Do you know the person working for that company personally? Just wondering...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called the Richmond office at 804- 236-2717 for processing dates:

Jun 17, 2002 for RIR and
Oct 17, 2001 for Non-RIR.

I spoke with a gentleman called Keith and he told me that they first receive all cases at Richmond. Then they may or may not make an optional decision to send it to Northern Virginia office only when they actually get to a particular case.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Called Richmond office today., Still processing the same dates:

Jun 17, 2002 for RIR and
Oct 17, 2001 for Non-RIR.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Case sent to Reg. DOL

My receipt date was May 15,2002 and today my case has been forwarded to reg DOL.

I got the query about prevailing wage. and we sent the reply back in which my employer changed my salary(85k).

My salary on labor was 65 and right now I am getting 75. But in the query the labor department wanted my salary to be around 83 so we sent the reply last week in which my employer changed my salary to 85k on papers.

So far I'm still getting 75, I want to know when really my employer has to start giving me 85K??

Thanks in Advance

PS) Still processing June 17th, 2002 for RIR.

Now Processing June 18 2002 for RIR

I just called and found that they are now Processing June 18 2002 for RIR

My Receipt date is June 24th 2002
Thanks

for mvermani

Hi mvermani
If I remember correctly, my lawyer said the salary should be paid at least at the time your GC (I-485) is approved. But I'm not sure, maybe you need to check with your lawyer. And what's your position title which requires 83K? Thanks.

In the AD it is Software Engineer with 5 years of exp along with the other skills.

When we filed the labor i had 5+ yrs of experince and now i have 8 years of exp.

my case status

My labor was filed on June 12th , 2002 in VA. How can I find the status of my case? Which number I can call and what info I need to find the status of my case? Please advice.
Thanks

Hi everybody,

This is my first post here. I keep watching this thread since I submitted my labor application. I called the VA VEC this morning and spoke to a gentleman. He told me that my case had been sent to Phili on Feb. 19, 2004. The following is the detail and it may also answer oath_in_wash_dc's question.

Phone # called : 804-236-2708
Gave him my case # which is on the receipt (got from my lawyer)
My app Received Date : June 19, 2002
Date sent to Phili : Feb 19, 2004
My office location : Arlington, VA
Job Title : Oracle DBA

Thanks everybody for posting valuable information here.

Hi everybody,

This is my first post here. I keep watching this thread since I submitted my labor application. I called the VA VEC this morning and spoke to a gentleman. He told me that my case had been sent to Phili on Feb. 19, 2004. The following is the detail and it may also answer oath_in_wash_dc's question.

Phone # called : 804-236-2708
Gave him my case # which is on the receipt (got from my lawyer)
My app Received Date : June 19, 2002
Date sent to Phili : Feb 19, 2004
My office location : Arlington, VA
Job Title : Oracle DBA

Thanks everybody for posting valuable information here.

Its one year and 2 months now I filed my LC

Hello to all friends:

Thank you very much for your all effort to updating this VA Labor time to time. I really appreciate your all hard work.
I filed my LC a year and 2 months now. Everyday when I come to work the first thing is to check the latest update of VA Labor certification. For your information I seldom post anything here, but I kept on checking this thread almost 5 to six times a day including weekend.

I am very much thankful to you all friends for your time to update this page.

Thank you all.

Orissa

Hi every one,

My labor was filled on june17th from Virginia. I don't have my case number to find out weather my case was sent to federal or not.

According to website Virginia cases will go to Phili federal region and they are processing June 2003 cases. From the past 6 months it is in May and June 2003. I don't know what is happening.

But one of my friends case went to federal in last week of October and his case was approved one-month back and another friend's
Case went to federal 2 days after first one and his case is still pending.

I don't know how long I have to wait for the approval of my labor.

Latest Virginia SESA Update

FYI,
Status as of 4.30 pm this afternoon.

June 27-28 cases were dispatched to the Philly DOL.

Good Luck to all of you out there.

Re: Latest Virginia SESA Update

Wow, they moved so quickly!! In one day they moved 7 days. On Feb 27 (Friday), they were at June 24th and now they have already finished June! I hope they continue at the same or faster speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.