VERMONT approves Chutney

No Title

Thank you jpol hope all is well the cure for TB has become a minor thing nowadays its just like falling sick and take few tablets and you dont even know what you had..
thanx
Chutney

No Title

Chutney,

Congrats bud! I am very happy for you. Your story is a lot similiar to mine. The bottomline is that now you are independent of visa and that really counts.

I live in NJ too. I haven;t visited this site for last couple of weeks. I have been quite busy since June1st after I\'ve joined the client I was working for last 1.5 years. I wish you all the best and good luck.

Congrats on becoming a father.

Take care and enjoy your freedom.

No Title

Mera_kya_hoga,

I remember you getting the stamp on the same day as me - may 30 th. So you have already left your sponsoring company ?

No Title

Chutney,

Excellent!! Congratulations on your GC!! It was an interesting message and an interesting thread going here!!

Have a nice vacation!!

Goodview

No Title

Chutney, congrats for successfully completing this painful journey.

Your story really touched me. Finally you got the reward for your dynamism and patience. I am sure you deserve the Green Card most..

I am thrilled with the idea of having lunch togather with all folks. I am quite interested in the lunch. This will give us opportunity to attach faces to the conversations. But there is a problem. I am not from NJ. I am from NC and currently I am traveling in Asia Pacific. I will be coming back to US in the first week of August for couple of weeks. I am not sure if you want to delay it that far, for one person. But if you can, I am in..

Congrats and Cheers, lets celebrate Friday for your approval. Last Friday of May, I celebrated for my approval.

Vinayak

No Title

Chutney,,

Congratulations...

My story has a lot of similarities to yours.. I guess most of us do have similar kind of stories. I am in the US since 1990 and still in the process of getting GC. PD 1996. Unfortunately no RIR processing when I started this process. And offcourse the NJ DOL took forever to process my LC approval.

I am in NJ central jersey. I would love to meet all the fellow netters of this board.

In fact there is an Indian restuarant on Route 1 in South Brunswick called "CHUTNEY MERI". What a co-incidence..!!!!!!

How can I contact you. Let me know.

good luck and hope to see you soon. By the way, I am from Bangalore from back home.

No Title

Congrats Chutney! I was away on vacation to India and so did not see your post so please accept a belated congrats if you are still around that is :)

No Title

Jeena_Yahaan,

You are right. You ave pretty good memory. I did leave my employer on May 31st and started working for this client which was originally searched by me. The consulting company was just getting the money since I could not have joined the client before getting GC.

Having worked for my sponsoring company for more than 6 years, they were quite considerate and did not create any problems. I still have good realtions with them.

Good luck to you.

No Title

Hi Dan Dan,

Welcome back. How was your vacation? Did you get your passport stamped yet? If I remember correctly you were planning to do the stamping after your vacation.

No Title

Mera_kya_hoga,

Happy to hear that you are happy !
Anyway, I can\'t forget the day I got the passport stamped. All the trouble of last 5-6 years to get that ...