VERMONT approves Chutney

No Title

Thank you VSC_ON_HOLD soon you will be released from this hold and be free

Thank you

Chutney

No Title

My ND was October 9th 1999 and RD was October 18th, 1999 EB3 FP was done one March 8th, 2001, I got an RFE for Employment Letter, last three paystubs and IRS filing for the year 2000 ( actually they wanted the W2 from the employer to check If I worked for the same employer throughout )on April 23rd which was received by INS on June 6th ( there was some delay by my attonery to send me the RFE).

I think if you click my userid details may also show I am not sure but that\'s what I thought.

No Title

Thanks for your wishes. Have a great life. I totally agree with you that due to the restrictions of this process many of us have had to be content without any career progression. I am all of you with your new freedom, will definitely do well in future.

No Title

Thank you sheffs Yes I will email the details, I dont know if we can find the "Mirchi ki Salan" Hyderabadi style but I will ask when I make the reservations.

Thank you

Chutney

No Title

chutney, Congratulations buddy and wish you the smoothest ride ahed in your life...sorry for delay as I was out of touch lately because of my fatherinlaw\'s death.

Sincerely
Hanuman

No Title

Thank you Hanuman.. its a sad to hear about your father-in-law please accept my condolenses. I know you went home few months back to check on the earthquake situation hope everything is okey. We are planning for a meet if you can give me your email i will be int touch, because I know you live around Central New Jersey.

thanks

Chutney

No Title

Chutney Sir,

Congratulations! As some one with a Bangalore connection :)-)), I understand the taste of victory is sweet indeed. Having said that I would also like to use the opportunity to highlight the plight of at least two people I know who live in our area:

1. An \'elderly\' Indian gentleman whose name starts with the letter \'A\' and works in works Shoprite in Oak Tree Road, sometimes in the evening. His qualifications: M Tech from IIT Powai (Chemical Engg). He has on occassions told me his Oracle skills are better now; just been to an interview; etc. But I think he has had no luck for the past 2 years I have seen him.

2. Another \'elderly\' gentleman I know. Also IIT Mtch (comp science, no less!). 23 IT years IT experience. Including experience with the two leading TATA firms. Came here in 1997 after a rather long journey. Been on odd assignments here and there. Tragedy: Got his green card two months ago. But has been on the bench since March 2001..

I wonder what has been the achievement for most people here. Is the green card worth it?

Just my 2 cents of wisdom...
GRV

No Title

Thank you vish!!! Gundappa Vishwanath was my favorite batsman of his times although I was only in 7th class when I saw him in Lal Bahadhur Stadium (HYD) he was playing for SBI in Moin-ud-dowla cup I dont know if this cup still exists, he is a short and sterdy man who you square cut the balls with great ease and the late cut that he used to play was immense. After couple of years I also saw him live in Kantirava stadium in Bangalore playing West Indies when Clive LLoyd was the captain ( I think the name has changed now it is Chinnaswamy stadium I think) and actually shook his hands.

But looking at the cases that you have mentioned, I am sure they can be put back on job market and use the skills that they have I feel sorry for the gentlemen working in shoprite you can send his resume\' to me at VenkateshAnjutgi@worldnet.att.net and I can forward them to someone I know, right now I am consulting at Lucent Corporation I know they are not doing well, but two companies have spun from Lucent Avayya and Agere there could be possibilites there, but I am in the middle of winding up my current siutation with my classmate and open my own buisness again, I am not sure where I will go obviously not in constulting ( I mean body shopping buisness), I have consulted some great companies like IBM, AT&T and for couple of years Lucent, if there is an opportunity there I certainly see that as a go.

If you are interested in getting together please send me your contact method I will get in touch with you.

thanks

Venkatesh

No Title

Congrats Chutney, You have been one of the best netters on this site. It is always nice to give and take. You shared all your experience on this net time by time and now you are the one who gets to have the toast. Nice to see your ordeal with permanent residency is atlast over and you are a free bird. Have fun.. take a vacation...and ...

No Title

Thank you BJSR, same sentiments to you as well you have contributed great deal many times and have helped many people who were anxious to have another opinion on their situations.

Congraduations on your approval also I know you have been enjoying that for a couple of months already.

thank you
Chutney

No Title

Which part of Andhra (Guntur,Vijaywada or Vizag??), I spent most of my childhood in AP even though HYD but I used to travel throughout AP with my father when I was in school in summer vacation although it used to get very hot in Vijaywada and Guntur, Vizag and Srikakulum were slightly better in terms of heat.

No Title

Thanks for the feelings I v\'ve sent you private email with my email and phone # pl Confirm the receipt

Hanuman