VERMONT approves Chutney

No Title

what is that?! (anti climax!) let me know please.. I got approval and thought this was it!

No Title

Thank you desi did you send it to worldnet.att.net I will check that at my home since that is a common email for our family I do not want to open that at work and have messages on two different computers.

No Title

I guess what Bhanu meant was a high that you might have felt after you heard the news and slowly as time passes that fades away and your emotions go back to normal so it feels like anti climax...

No Title

dear chutney,
i am from madras and my wife is from bangalore ( fraser town ). i want to congratulate you on your ordeal. sometimes i feel that after looking at stories like yours what we endure is fate and immense bad luck. life is always a learning lesson in what ever we do. when people like you go thru such tough times it is always a learning lesson for people like us. anyways congratulations on your new found freedom.
regards
prakash

No Title

Chutney,
Congratulations, Bangalore Chinnaswamy Stadium\'s earlier name is not Kanteerava statdum, it must be Karnataka State Cricket Association (KCSA, even I forgot the previous name). We still have Kanteerava stadium at Bangalore.

No Title

Thank you prakash, I mean the whole process is so long that it makes one wonder you know I was making alternative plans I even bought a nice apartment in Hyd, which now I use as a vacation home and I bought a car which sits in the garage there, I will not dispose of both of them because they are my reminders of the days that I went through. I was not doing very bad either I was making a decent salary but I feel that I could have done much much more is what I regret.

I love Madras (Triplcane) I have some fond memories of MOOD INDIGO which was a gala event sponsored in IIT this one was in Madras ofcourse on the beach in Adayar, and most of my friends use to be with me becuase I spoke broken Tamil and understood most of it I was and still am a fan of Shivaji Ganesan and Kamal ofcourse, but ofcourse what I noticed was in Madras the Tamil is totally different ( it has lot of Telugu in it) than what is spoken in coimbatore and salem.

thank you

Chutney

No Title

Thank you Baburaja, yes it was KCSA and Kantirava was the old stadium before they constructed the new Chinnaswamy stadium. Yes I even remember chandra who used to bowl gogglyes, lot of cricketting memories. Bangalore has changed so much that it is hard to recognize that it is the same city anymore, as a child we used to visit Banglore and enjoy the clean air and the hospitality of people and our relatives, now it resembles like Bombay.

Thanks

Chutney

No Title

Yes I have a baby brother whose name is Ashinvi who lives in VA area, even I was responsible for him being here. Are you his friend??

No Title

Chutney,

For all the ordeal you went thru you deserve what you got, CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy!!

No Title

Chutney, Congratulations. Enjoy ur hard won freedom. You have been through hard times. Now u can relax and enjoy life. cheers.

No Title

Hey Chutney in my earlier message I forgot to thank you for the advice you gave regarding positive TB tests which I was very worried about.

All the best!

jpol

No Title

PDOCT98RD11_22_99ND12_22_99 Thank you very much for the warm message I guess no one will ask you to post your details its all in the name, except RFE.
thanx
Chutney