US Green Card Holder Sponsoring his Wife

Updating this to help someone in Future.

Case moved to actively Processing On August 2nd 2022.
Green Card holder sponsoring Wife from Houston, Texas.

Timeline
Case submitted - April 6th 2021
Case into active Review - August 2nd 2022

I'm in a similar situation: I got my DV GC back in 2019.
My girlfriend-now-wife joined me since with an L1 since then and we submitted her AOS late last year:
- Case received by USCIS on Oct 18, 2021 - it was submitted online by my company's lawyers
- Biometrics appointment & Case moved to "Active Review" on Nov 18, 2021
- On July 18, we received a "I-693 Deficiency Notice" where was mentioned that I-693 would have either to be brought during the interview or sent back if interview is waived but not to send anything in the meantime.
- I-131/I-765 were approved by July 25, 2022 - we had submitted Advanced I-131 in Jan 2022 this year to travel during Christmas last year

Now we are patiently waiting for a sign.
I see an improvement since 2019 in the communication with almost all the docs/letters/notices available on the USCIS portal.

Hello here, I'm a green card holder who just arrived in Boston in June but certainly giving birth this September. I however didn't move with my fiancee ( father of my baby) since we were not legally married. How best can I petition for him.? What are the processing times for this kind of case.?

Hello guys I'm really grateful for the insights here.. I just joined but i habe a quick question

I'm having an interview in Nairobi but I'm 7 pregnant, can my unborn child be issued a visa since I'm due in november before I get to the US.?

Thanks @SusieQQQ so would it be possible to apply for the father as well. I had indicated single but we were planning our wedding in november this year.. can the consular issue or give my fiance an opportunity. I never included him on my ds260 because didnt want to risk our opportunity. Please advise

Hello here, I'm a green card holder who just arrived in Boston in June but certainly giving birth this September. I however didn't move with my fiancee ( father of my baby) since we were not legally married. How best can I petition for him.? What are the processing times for this kind of case.?

Okay so which is which in your case? A recently landed pregnant LPR or a pregnant DV selectee waiting for their interview????

Hi, welcome. If you take a look at this thread, you will see SussieQ did a great Job of explaining the process to me.

@susie recently landed LPR

@SusieQQQ I'm a recently landed pregnant LPR

Why post about about an upcoming DV interview in Nairobi and being pregnant and how to get a visa for your unborn baby and your fiancée a couple of hours ago in the DV Lottery sub-forum? You really shouldn't be wasting people's time asking for help if can't be forthright or if your story changes every couple of hours.

Updating this to help someone in Future.

Case moved to actively Processing On August 2nd 2022.
Green Card holder sponsoring Wife from Houston, Texas.

Timeline
same as you I was assuming they will go to Nebraska but went to patomic . I did apply July 2021 and they active review on sep 10 2022. I hope they will approve soon .

Update and a Question.

I got another notification today from USCIS saying the exact same thing i got from from August 2nd. My case is being actively reviewed and the date now says September 16th 2022. There is also nothing outstanding needed from me ar the moment. Is this normal? A glitch in the system? Something i should not be mindful of?
This time around, the update came via a notification on my email and text message. The one on August 2nd did not.

Any ideas?
Thank you.

Update and a Question.

I got another notification today from USCIS saying the exact same thing i got from from August 2nd. My case is being actively reviewed and the date now says September 16th 2022. There is also nothing outstanding needed from me ar the moment. Is this normal? A glitch in the system? Something i should not be mindful of?
This time around, the update came via a notification on my email and text message. The one on August 2nd did not.

Any ideas?
Thank you.
Honesty I wouldn’t read anything into it. Some cases go into ”active review” and nothing happens for months. The real action starts when your case gets approved and transferred to NVC. How has your timeline for service center so far compared to average for petition type? https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ That’s probably your best (but won’t be perfect) guide.

Honesty I wouldn’t read anything into it. Some cases go into ”active review” and nothing happens for months. The real action starts when your case gets approved and transferred to NVC. How has your timeline for service center so far compared to average for petition type? https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ That’s probably your best (but won’t be perfect) guide.
Thanks for your response.
I am still within the average processing time for Potomac which is 29 months.
Fingers crossed.

Update and Question.

Got a message today - CASE APPROVED!

How can i expect to receive notification for when the case gets sent to NVC and when the date for the interview for my wife? Will i get an email to me or my wifes emails? Letter? Update on the website just like the others?

Thank you.

Timeline (hope this helps others)
Case Into Active Review - September 17th 2022
Case Approved - September 20 2022

Update and Question.

Got a message today - CASE APPROVED!

How can i expect to receive notification for when the case gets sent to NVC and when the date for the interview for my wife? Will i get an email to me or my wifes emails? Letter? Update on the website just like the others?

Thank you.

I think it’s mail, if it’s email it’s to you. There is still quite a process at NVC. They have to create a case, then you have to submit fees and documents etc, and only then does it go into line for interview. This page has process and links to current timeframes.

Update

USCIS
Case Closed - September 22 2022

NCV (State Deparment)
Contact from NVC - September 22 2022
Paid fees (Affidavit and Visa fee) - September 22 2022

Next steps
Gathering documents while waiting for payment to process so i can upload)

Update

USCIS
Case Closed - September 22 2022

NCV (State Deparment)
Contact from NVC - September 22 2022
Paid fees (Affidavit and Visa fee) - September 22 2022

Next steps
Gathering documents while waiting for payment to process so i can upload)
Congratulations I m so happy that they approved it . now is the real time . Gather the documents and hope all the best .
wish me to luck for my wife to be approved ææ.

Congratulations I m so happy that they approved it . now is the real time . Gather the documents and hope all the best .
wish me to luck for my wife to be approved ææ.
Update

USCIS
Case submitted - July 10 2021
Case into active Review - sep 10 2022
Case Into Active Review - November 8 2022
Case Approved - November 8 2022

Alldamduli-allah they approved so now I'll prepare the documents and pay the fee .