Updated Case processing dates for June are published on the USCIS Site!

But there is hardly anything to get excited about. The processing dates have barely moved across DO's.

New Processing Dates Are Up!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone in this forum cares to track the "fake" processing dates from the USCIS website anymore. However, if you are interested, they have been posted.

At least for Kansas City DO they could be correct. I have PD of 07/13/07, received my Oath letter just before this latest update for 06/27/08, and the processing date shows 07/15/07, which is an advance over last month. YMMV with other offices.

I think the USCIS provides only "average" processing times, not "exact" processing times. They should show high-low processing times.

I think the USCIS provides only "average" processing times, not "exact" processing times. They should show high-low processing times.

What would be really helpful is to show a range of receipt numbers that are going to be processed next month. But that's being "customer-friendly", which contradicts the USCIS practice.

What would be really helpful is to show a range of receipt numbers that are going to be processed next month. But that's being "customer-friendly", which contradicts the USCIS practice.

Agreed. However, certain DOs are processing applications on a random basis (NYC, for instance), so that wouldn't do much good.

I wouldn't give a lot of importance to this kind of "retrogression" what I think that office is trying to say is we're busy, don't bug us trying to check for your case status. The processing time is important because if your case is out of the processing time you have more recourse to find what's going on with your case. Many times it is not a reflection of the actual processing time of that office.

My 2 cents.

I wouldn't give a lot of importance to this kind of "retrogression" what I think that office is trying to say is we're busy, don't bug us trying to check for your case status. The processing time is important because if your case is out of the processing time you have more recourse to find what's going on with your case. Many times it is not a reflection of the actual processing time of that office.

My 2 cents.

This is true. Earlier today, jefkorn posted a link to an interesting blog, written by an immigration lawyer. I don't have the link on my home computer, but you can find it in today's posts in the lawsuit sticky. The lawyer states that the processing updates are grossly inaccurate and only serve as a benchmark.

This is true. Earlier today, jefkorn posted a link to an interesting blog, written by an immigration lawyer. I don't have the link on my home computer, but you can find it in today's posts in the lawsuit sticky. The lawyer states that the processing updates are grossly inaccurate and only serve as a benchmark.

I think we should call the "GHOSTBUSTERS" and send them in.....
:D:D:D