Update on USCIS website

joyd said:
Guys,

Pls keep discussions out of this thread, this thread is specifically to inform each other whenever USCIS publishes new dates.

joyd
"USCIS Publishes New Dates", please do not forget me. I am in the queue.

Kamineni99,
May be it is coming out from cache of your browser.
You can do following things to get the latest page.
1. You can refresh the page by clicking on refresh icon on the browser.
or
2. Copy the url and open a new browser, paste the url and hit Enter.
You can try refresh again.

I-140 Denied

Hi All,

I have a valid greencard processing question.
I have a pending Labor(nebraska) with Current employer A with 7yr extention valid. I moved to employer B for an approved Labor(Vermont). After applying concurrent 140 & 485 filing (EB2),
If 140 is rejected based on my experience RFE or Company related RFE,
Can I moved back to Company A with valid Company A 7th yr extention and use pending Labor in future?????

Advance Thanks

Guru's

When is the Next Update Expected for Info Regarding Possible movement of EB-3 Retrogression Dates? Any Reports or Speculation?

Regards

Now the page is consistent

Looks like now USCIS has completed updating the Processing Dates page on all their Web Servers.
It seems they don't have common repository where all the Web Servers access the content from. That's why only few times, earlier today, we could hit today's updated page. It's not browser cache issue as most people think in this forum

lohith said:
I guess some INS techy did a typo on EB2, instead of making 2/16/04, involuntarily put 12/16/04.... :confused:

Everybody thought, there is something wrong with the previous update dates. But current updates show that those dates were real :) . Updates are really going crazy.

USCIS updated on 03/18/2005

140 EB2 - 3months - 02/12/2005
140 EB3 - 20 days - 12/30/2004
485 - 2months - 03/25/2004

Here is the site
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

srinij77 said:
Everybody thought, there is something wrong with the previous update dates. But current updates show that those dates were real :) . Updates are really going crazy.

USCIS updated on 03/18/2005

140 EB2 - 3months - 02/12/2005
140 EB3 - 20 days - 12/30/2004
485 - 2months - 03/25/2004

Here is the site
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

Some how I-131 did not move which I am waiting for. Same Dec 30, 2004 . :(

Rd

Hi: Can anybody has idea generally how long it takes to get RD once you mail your application to INS. Even after 3 weeks I did not receive RD....

Hey isn't the New Processing Updates Past due??

I noticed, that this April we will have Five Fridays.

ETA-GC and other Guru's whats the normal trend?? ie whats' your Take for this month's Update Releases?

Regards.