• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

How about now, are we there yet?

LOL Mijoro!

Last month we go the numbers on the 10th and they published on the 12th. I'm thinking they will be the end of this week - so I will call tomorrow night/Wednesday. I'm at the US embassy tomorrow to get my H1, but I'll call once I get home....

Oh how exciting that you are going to be getting your H1 visa tomorrow.

I couldn't remember what date it came out last time.

Are we there yet ? ;)

LOL Mijoro!

Last month we go the numbers on the 10th and they published on the 12th. I'm thinking they will be the end of this week - so I will call tomorrow night/Wednesday. I'm at the US embassy tomorrow to get my H1, but I'll call once I get home....

Simon
You know what since you gonna pick up you visa tmrw ! Do us favour do it other way around interview the CO for us about dv process you know try to extract some infos from him ? ;):cool:

I am little bit confuse here.. does the visa bulletin comes before around 1 month of our interview date or somethinf else. I m dv winner of 2014 Asia with a range of 6000 case number.. i have been looking for visa bulletin but i m not clear about it yet. Is visa bulletin comes in january is for the candidates to have interview in february??

now vb will come for interview for the month of march as you are from asia now just upto 3700 case are scheduled upto feb already so seeing ur case range may be you will be called for april or may..... anyway where are you from?
I am little bit confuse here.. does the visa bulletin comes before around 1 month of our interview date or somethinf else. I m dv winner of 2014 Asia with a range of 6000 case number.. i have been looking for visa bulletin but i m not clear about it yet. Is visa bulletin comes in january is for the candidates to have interview in february??

LOL Mijoro!

Simon,
What is H1 ? is that something related to DV process??

Hi Nebali,

I am just burning to express myself please don't feel offended.

It is amazing to me that someone who just registered into the forum sustains this kind if Language towards old and very old users.

I feel you are a known user (one who has been quarreling over statistics (2012)) and who decided to came under a new name.

I may be very wrong but I feel your intentions are not very noble, please reconsider.

Once again, please don't feel offended. If you do, I apologise in advance.

howcome freinds i tested write now , but i think you believe more than much in your self and may be you think you are the only one on the earth nowing about this issue perhaps , or may be you think you are the one the human being and we are the anemals sorry friend i think you should be more calm i know you are not expert but its good to learn from others dont limit your self behaind your maind always try to learn from other , dont be sad from me and dont br angree i realy love you and love your ideas , but belive me try to re calculate the numbers its important for the viewers , they should trust with the accurate numbers based on the new version , not gusses and dreaming , i will post the new numbers today based on the new version , belive me you will be sorry and you will not get banned again

Hi Nebali,

I am just burning to express myself please don't feel offended.

It is amazing to me that someone who just registered into the forum sustains this kind if Language towards old and very old users.

I feel you are a known user (one who has been quarreling over statistics (2012)) and who decided to came under a new name.

I may be very wrong but I feel your intentions are not very noble, please reconsider.

Once again, please don't feel offended. If you do, I apologise in advance.

I appreciate your comments - but do you have to call me "old and very old"? ;)

simon are going to call today is it possible that we will get good news today...?????????????

I am very certain you understood what I meant by ''old'' ( not referring to age obviously).

I was just trying to outlint thise who have far far far far far more than 3 posts.

Thanks.

QUOTE=britsimon;2672711]I appreciate your comments - but do you have to call me "old and very old"? ;)[/QUOTE]