• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

I called yesterday, was on hold for an hour and then just gave up. They must have lots of people calling them or something.

Numbers are ready for pit bull

I just talked to the nice lady at KCC (she was sleeping and I had to wake her up from her warm bed) and asked her if the numbers were out.

She said they were out, but told me that she would not disclose them to anyone but pitbull.

So, the world needs its savior again

I just talked to the nice lady at KCC (she was sleeping and I had to wake her up from her warm bed) and asked her if the numbers were out.

She said they were out, but told me that she would not disclose them to anyone but pitbull.

Lol

lol, no worries, Simon got a H1-Visa which is work related, a total different thing than a gc. In Simon's case this H1 will be "temporarily" until he will get the gc.

So if you want to know more about the work visa just please consult the appropriate sub forum :)

Best regards
Mike

LMAO 100% Gold. ;)

What? Simon visa? When?How? Did I missed something? :)
If it so...congratulations!
Will you leave us? :)

LOL - what something would you have missed - I married Gabam and got a GC through the repeal of DOMA????

No - as Miketti answered - just an H1-B...

Excellent!

I am very certain you understood what I meant by ''old'' ( not referring to age obviously).

I was just trying to outlint thise who have far far far far far more than 3 posts.

Thanks.

QUOTE=britsimon;2672711]I appreciate your comments - but do you have to call me "old and very old"? ;)
[/QUOTE]

LOLOL - yeah I understood! :cool:

Vb

Who's Pitbull? Please call her and get the bulletin details.

Last edited by a moderator: