• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

Congrats to all that are now current. To all still waiting, I have you in my thoughts.

I have not been participating in prediction games recently since the time I became current. I find it in bad taste to make comments about who will become current and who will not when I myself am current. Still I do have you all in my thoughts.

:cheers:

We are all on your side Sloner - we are one big family - its just that brothers and sisters argue sometime but they still love each other. All this family needs to do is euthanise the dog...

LOL

To bad for the dog. Looks like has pissed off the wrong family member. :)

Congrats to all that are now current. To all still waiting, I have you in my thoughts.

I have not been participating in prediction games recently since the time I became current. I find it in bad taste to make comments about who will become current and who will not when I myself am current. Still I do have you all in my thoughts.

:cheers:

Your input is very appreciated and worthwile - however you decide to participate.

my prediction

Europa- -2000
Africa- -800
Oceania - ? sleeps. Now the night there.
SA - -25
Asia - -475
went into negative:(

Wel done and thank you Gek.

25k is lower than I hoped, but not too bad - slightly behind 2013.

All the thanks to you Simon, you are doing a great job by helping us and today you are the one who alarmed us about the release of the No. BTY the lady was very nice and smoothly gave Egypt No but she was hesitated when I asked about total Africa.

my prediction

Europa- -2000
Africa- -800
Oceania - ? sleeps. Now the night there.
SA - -25
Asia - -475
went into negative:(

OC 800 so yeah negative across all five regions. I agreed with your predictions (and thought OC would be 900+), so I am disappointed too.

All the thanks to you Simon, you are doing a great job by helping us and today you are the one who alarmed us about the release of the No. BTY the lady was very nice and smoothly gave Egypt No but she was hesitated when I asked about total Africa.

It was Rayme who reported the first number - that is what got me calling. I think everyone is noticing they only want to talk about the numbers that affect the person calling....

Hurrah ?????? Seriously you are joyful at our region meeting your 0 expectations. I think it better I don't type my full response to you.

So we don't have the full picture and this has come from several calls but we have so far

AF - 25000 (Egypt 18300, Nigeria 9400, Ethiopia ?)
EU - 20050 (Uzbekistan ?)
AS - 4325
SA - 985
OC - 800

By the way that means that AS is a full month behind last year, AF is just behind last year, EU and SA is just under a month ahead of last year and OC is just under last year (by 50)

Last edited by a moderator: