• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

I think EU final cutoff number will be higher than 2013
what you think about the final cut off number of EU?
In DV-13 it was 30532. In DV-14 it is going to be ~35K plus/minus 2k. It is higher.
Maybe because of Nacara even higher, 5% higher as Simon suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone call for AF and OC numbers - I am getting nowhere with KCC because I am not an AF or OC winner.

Big jumps do not happen in the regions that have no special countries. In DV-13 only EU and AF had big jumps. Obviously, the reason is that when regional cutoff exceeds the limit for non-regulated special county (in EU Ukraine is not regulated by cutoff, in AF Ghana is not regulated; Ukraine had a limit of 14682 in EU in DV-13, Ghana - 30538), big jump occurs. The idea is KCC wants to make the number of visas issued per month from any region to be more or less smooth. That is why a non-regulated special country holds the pace, until this country is exhausted in terms of new numbers.

I am not sure about African special countries, but EU special countries both have a limit of about 20000
Yes but still the cut off will go faster from may month. like it used to be in the previouse years, so hopefully with lot of holes in the dv and lot of abandonning , hopefully some high numbers will be able to reach an interview like in ramey's case :(

Simon,
Is it possible the KCC ladies decided to play with us and we find the correct numbers later on?

Well with several people making the calls we might get some mistakes but I don't think the KCC ladies are playing with us - they sound too grumpy to play....

In DV-13 it was 30532. In DV-14 it is going to be ~35K plus/minus 2k. It is higher.
Maybe because of Nacara even higher, 5% higher as Simon suggested.

Holy cow - Raevsky just opened the door to a possibility of 38/39 for EU. That is exciting.

We are all on your side Sloner - we are one big family - its just that brothers and sisters argue sometime but they still love each other. All this family needs to do is euthanise the dog...

OMG I can't stop laughing!!!
+100000000000000000000000

Africa is 25000, Egypt is 18300, I have just called a nice lady. Congrats for those who become current

We are all on your side Sloner - we are one big family - its just that brothers and sisters argue sometime but they still love each other. All this family needs to do is euthanise the dog...

Maaaannnnnn I'm rolling on the floor I promise you wahahahaha
Best post post of the month ;) yeah get rid of the dog hahaha