• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: December 2013 (Coming Soon)

Guys, please keep this thread for Jan cut-off and cut-off related discussion. I see a lot of questions and discussions happening in this thread. Create a new thread for any new topic to be discuss, please.

Sure because (1) it never happens in any other thread and (2) it's much more useful having 15 posts a day saying "has anyone called KCC today" :D :D

Hi I Hjkark, I have asked one of my friends whose brother migrates through DV2013 and he informed that he didn't provide this form, only the bank statements, please could you post their answer once they reply you? Thanks and good luck

Definitely!

As I said previously, I will never apologize for helping people and getting them their numbers. I do it for everyone who appreciates what I do. If you don't, then go kick sand as they say it here in the States. You seem to be the bully of these forums and I hate bullies. If you saw what I look like, you would pee your pants and would eat your own tongue. You seem very shallow and can't get over anything. Wow, it must be so hard to be such a bitter and angry person. I am not going to get down to your level and start calling you names, unlike you I have honor. By calling me a coward and a fool, you just contradicted everything else you wrote. What a shame. This board could have been much better without some like you.

Umm that's too much now, you deserve to be banned.

Is it too late for her?

Hi guys

please advice is urgently needed (07/11/2013)

my friend did not check the recent visa lottery result because she though she can never ever win.

It was recently we were talking and we asked her if she has check her result and she said no

right there we all check it together and to our greatest surprise she won.

Now we want to know if it's too late for her to send the fill form 230 and the 2nd one for

processing her cn number is 2014af00008xxx

thanks

Hi guys

my friend did not check the recent visa lottery result because she though she can never ever win.

It was recently we were talking and we asked her if she has check her result and she said no

Now we want to know if it's too late for her to send the fill form 230 and the 2nd one for

thanks

It's not too late. She must send in her forms ASAP. She must also start getting her civil documents for the interview - her number is current already so as soon as they have processed her documents (which could take a month or so after they get to KCC) she will be scheduled an interview.

Hi guys

thanks

It is not too late at all - the year has only just started so whilst she will have introduced a delay by filing her forms late it will not cause any problem and the forms will be processed within a few weeks after her submitting them. She should take some time to read the instructions carefully and then ask any remaining questions here (preferably by starting a new thread with a suitable title).

Hi guys

thanks

Her number is so good that she could potentially be in the US by now and have her green card already in hand if she had attended to it in a timely manner.

As others pointed out, not late at all.

Guys, please keep this thread for Jan cut-off and cut-off related discussion. I see a lot of questions and discussions happening in this thread. Create a new thread for any new topic to be discuss, please.

Totally agree, this discussion is very useful (discussion about I-134 forms) and should be in a separate thread, anyone who came across such issue will simply look at the thread name and check it, but if we have it here in the cut off thread no one knows until find it by coincidence!

Hi guys

thanks

Not too late friend,and i also believed she is not yet current because that user's name looks like a Nigerian's name and Nigeria which is among the exception's country is not yet current.May be she will be current in feb depending on when she sends her form.

Not too late friend,and i also believed she is not yet current because that user's name looks like a Nigerian's name and Nigeria which is among the exception's country is not yet current.May be she will be current in feb depending on when she sends her form.

Nigeria is already current to 8000 in December so I think there's a good chance of January as well - it's usually when the numbers start rising faster than Sept-Dec. In either case it probably doesn't change her timeline much as (as far as I understand) the interview schedule is filled each cycle so she will only be allocated an interview in the next available slot once her forms are processed - even if she was current she wouldn't be allocated an immediate interview. If she sends her forms in now, the earliest she will probably be processed for is February interviews, ie when the January visa bulletin with February dates is published in early December.