• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming May month visa bulletin.

Maxed out means the biggest amount of selectees has already been scheduled, so now only little amount left from egypt.

Raevsky said egypt maxed out at 22800, so there wopnt be a lot of cases from egypt, and yes you can get 41000 from egypt or even more ...

I missed current by 700! Having said that it is pretty much what I expected - I didn't really think it would get to me in May, but June is a certainty for me - and looks like EU is going very well. AF is less than expected and I am slightly disappointed by SA region also. AS was pretty obvious as Iran and Nepal are still taking 80% of the visas and Nepal is getting very high return and success rates. Nepal will clearly be the first country to hit a country limit.

Can't wait for some good news for OC and to see the rest of the VB detail. Many thanks to all that have called and posted and a special thanks to Vladdy for letting me know the EU number. Also very impressed that Veronice remembered my number - Veronice is verynice.

I missed current by 700! Having said that it is pretty much what I expected - I didn't really think it would get to me in May, but June is a certainty for me - and looks like EU is going very well. AF is less than expected and I am slightly disappointed by SA region also. AS was pretty obvious as Iran and Nepal are still taking 80% of the visas and Nepal is getting very high return and success rates. Nepal will clearly be the first country to hit a country limit.

Can't wait for some good news for OC and to see the rest of the VB detail. Many thanks to all that have called and posted and a special thanks to Vladdy for letting me know the EU number. Also very impressed that Veronice remembered my number - Veronice is verynice.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! I have a pretty good numerical memory... but not so good processing capacity ;)

How can he send his package when his CN is not within the cut-off range?
Oops sorry moms ! I thought you could send it when you know you are certain to be current on the following cutoff !
You know i dont know the AOS process :( but im busy reading your thread everyday
:rolleyes: so i will come right soon :)

DS-230 Form Question for DV...

Hi,
Do we need to fill out DS-230 part 1 and 2 for both husband and wife separately? Or just one form is needed for both?

Ok got the numbers. Im going off to a corner to cry...

OC 1100

That is a good increase - 200 is a hell of a lot better than previous months - so maybe OC is accelerating. Were you really expecting more than that, or just hoping?

edit: - of course OC2000 is not a good place to start aos - but you knew that already - right - you must be planning CP I hope.

Oh just hoping for maybe 250-300. That would make me a pretty good bet to go current. If it stays at +200 per month until September I will miss out. That's all.

That is a good increase - 200 is a hell of a lot better than previous months - so maybe OC is accelerating. Were you really expecting more than that, or just hoping?

You are correct that we will not see big jump in Asia until Nepal and Iran are in the lead in the game. I still expect the same rate of cutoff at least until July in case of Nepal. Upto 6500 case number, Nepal will have about 2500 winners interviewed. After July , Nepal will be near the country limit. Then we will see big jump in Asia cutoff.
Asia will not have any big jump if Nepal and Iran is still in the run. Previously thought of Iran dominating from 5k to 9k and Nepal from 10k to 14k is not true. With the current progress, Nepal will have around 3k selectees interview scheduled and Iran will have 3.5k selectees interview scheduled up to 6500 CN. So, we can expect better progress in June and July cut off when both are maxing out. Let keep hoping a better VB in the coming months. I still think your CN will be current latest by Sept.

They just published May numbers:

AF= 37900 exept Egy= 25900 & Nig= 13500
AS= 6500
Eu= 30700 exept Uzb= 16350
OC= 1100
SA= 1325

As reminder my prediction was:
AF --> 37300 (+600 for the official one)
EU --> 29500 (+750 for the official one)
AS --> 5675 (+825 for the official one)
OC --> 1125 (only +25 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...... )
SA --> 1325 (bingo , I got the correct number for this region hum hum ..... )

They just published May numbers:

AF= 37900 exept Egy= 25900 & Nig= 13500
AS= 6500
Eu= 30700 exept Uzb= 16350
OC= 1100
SA= 1325

As reminder my prediction was:
AF --> 37300 (+600 for the official one)
EU --> 29500 (+750 for the official one)
AS --> 5675 (+825 for the official one)
OC --> 1125 (only +25 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...... )
SA --> 1325 (bingo , I got the correct number for this region hum hum ..... )

Waw Je m'incline :)
C'est quoi tes prochaines predictions alors ??!

Merci beaucoup mais tu m'as toujours pas dit de quel pays vous etes, concerning the next VB, I'll need more time to calculate the numbers but for sure I'll readjust them after the publication of the next CEAC data on the 1st or 2nd april .... let's hope that I'll fail next time because the numbers are very bad .... (as today :) )

Waw Je m'incline :)
C'est quoi tes prochaines predictions alors ??!

Merci beaucoup mais tu m'as toujours pas dit de quel pays vous etes, concerning the next VB, I'll need more time to calculate the numbers but for sure I'll readjust them after the publication of the next CEAC data on the 1st or 2nd april .... let's hope that I'll fail next time because the numbers are very bad .... (as today :) )

One two three :)
Next vb will definitely better than this one there is no doubt !
But the sad part of it is that things seems to be runing on skywalker axiom :(
So some will lose out at the end .....