TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 18, 2002

Approved

I have been a silent reader of this board. My I-140 was transferred from TSC on 02-06-2002. As per NSC AVM recieved on 02-11-2002. Approved on 03-20-2002. Thanks every one for your support and advice. I wish everyone a fast approval.

268 Dashat EB3 SRC-01-230-xxxxx
PD 8/04/2000
RD 7/20/2001
ND 7/30/2001
Transferred to NSC on 02/06/02
AD 3/20/2002

No Title

Got me i-140 approved last monday. I am in the process of getting papers for 485 and that\'s when i realized i may have problem with my i94.

Came to US - March 1998 and started working for company A.

Filed for h1 transfer with company B - Feb 2000.

Went to India - March 2000

While i was in india Company B received new h1&i94( Issue data March 31 - valid till 2003)

Re-entered US using company A\'s visa which was valid till July 2000.( That is the only one i had in my hand then).

Joined company B in May 2000 and they started GC.

Now i have two i94\'s
1. the i94 came with company B\'s h1 visa( Issued in march 2000 )
2. the i94 got from airport when i came back from India in April 2000.

Since the last i-94 i received is from airport using company A\'s visa and which was valid till July 2000 i may have been out of status since July 2000 ... before talking to my lawyer i like to get answers here.

anyone know if i am in status or not?

You are in Status.

You are in staus as long as your Company B\'s I-94 valid.
But every time when you need to show your I-94, You must show both I-94\'s.

For Pure and other July ND guys.

Have you checked the AVM recently? Mine still are same old sick message. And my lawyer can only ask me to be patient.

I hope I-140 officers are not moved to help student visa program.

Such a frustrate journey!

"This case has been approved on March 21"

Guys:

I checked AVM yesterday @11PM, same old message, checked it again a moments ago, got the approval message.

Pure, cowboy, Nanshi and others with July ND, please check your case, hope you all also got approval.

My case(EB2) RD is June 30, ND is July 30, AD is March 21

It is a very frustrate journey and in the final phase(last 3 week) I kept calling IIO, my lawyer sent inquiry and I also wrote to congressman, I am not sure if it is my effort take effect or simply it is my turn. But I did try all means I know.

Anyway, hope this can cheer you up a little bit and hope you all got good news soon.

KP,GKING

All the rest.
Thanks a great deal
I do hope thaT we all get through cos i know that everyone on this site are productive people, we want to get to the US for a better life for us and our families. GOD is good and despite the fact that it maY be taking time, we will pull through. Lets keep supporting each other

Approved

My case was approved on 3-13-02. Just got an email to that effect from my attorney in Guam.
The AVM is still playing the old message.

Details are:
EB2
RD 11/18/01
ND 11/19/01
AD 3/13/02.

Good luck to all those waiting.

approved!

I am a silent watcher in this forum. Today i got a good news from Texas. My case was approved today. My case is EB1-EA. the Notice date is Nov. 15, 2001, arriving date is October 29,2001. I applied I-140 all by myself. During the past half year, I have been encouraged by all you kind people here. Thanks! Good luck to everyone! ty

Congratulation BlueEagle

Thanks for letting us know.
your approval certainly cheer me up.
However, no approval for me yet.
I\'m going to call TSC on Monday.

Good luck on your I-485

pure

No Title

Hi rashid !

Good to hear from you. It is so nice of you that you find time to come this forum. Hope you have already arrived as a permanent resident in USA.

Wish you a very happy and prosperous life ahead.

KP

Late july case approved

I called today and heard that this case has been approved. approval date March 21st.

Finally. My lawer wrote to INS but I didn\'t do anything else. My notice date was July 19th.

This forum was very helpful, Thanks to all of you guys and best of luck to anyone waiting.

Vijay Shrivastava

Late july case approved

ND 07/19
Approval date 03/21

Thanks to the contributors to this forum and good luck to all waiting people.

Vijay Shrivastava

Another July Case APPROVED !!

I heard the message this morning when I checked the AVM:

RD: 6/25/2001
ND: 7/30/2001
AD: 3/20/2002
EB2-RIR

Frustrated with the amount of time the application was taking, I had asked my lawyer to contact the IIO last week. This they did on Tue last (3/19) and were told that my case was assigned on 3/13. Apparently, it got approved the very next day after this call (3/20). Don\'t know if this was just a coincidence! Hope this helps all those still waiting.

One Q: Does anybody have an idea how much time TSC is currently taking to mail receipt notices for 485 applications ? Please lemme know if you do.

Thanks a lot
James Bond

EB-2 (RIR)

Yes iainjarvis,
I am with you. My RD is 11/5/02 and ND is 11/14/02.
I am checking the AVM everyday. But it\'s playing the same old message.
akki.