TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 18, 2002

since GC is for future position

if you previous employer agrees, they can still continue the I-140/AOS or I-140/CP process - and you would have come back to your previous employer for that position after your GC approval -

You can\'t use the LC for your new job and GC but have to restart everything from the beginning...

Are they stopped I-140\'s ? ... Please ask your lawyers what\'s going on

at TSC for I-140\'s. It really very bad. No approvals in April. We are just praying to god. ND:9/14/01, EB3(RIR)

Maybe TSC has shifted a few officers for 485 as its still the worst among all the service centers an

TSCs is nowhere near the 6 months promise of the INS !!!!

Just my thought ...

No Title

Would you please provide us some information about how did you managed to talk to an INS officer at Texas center or how to get the status about the case. that will be great.

No Title

Can you give us the number where you check the status of your case. (I believe AVM is automated service where you chekc the status. Would you please porvide us that information)

No Title

Would you please let us know the AVM number to check the status of the cases. Thanks.

No Title

Would you please tell us the phone number where you can call an officer or check the status of the case on AVM. Thanks.

Please provide AVM Number to check the status of the case

Can someone give me the number where we can check our status of I140 case. The automated system number or number to get someone from TExas center on phone to check what\'s happening with the case. Any information is appreciated.
Thanks.