TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 18, 2002

longwait02

Registered Users (C)
Please post your Sweet Approvals here.When you post your Approvals, Kindly mention your ND(Notice Date), Category(EB1,2 or 3), AD( Approval Date) and When did you check the AVM(including the Time zone). This will be helpful to other friends who are waiting. Please send your e-mails to tsci140@hotmail.com to add/update the TSC I140 tracker. Don\'t just post the details in this forum please.
The link to the tracker is:

I encourage everyone to post questions/information and not just feelings of frustration. Lets try to keep the forum shorter and more meaningful.
Brief summaries:
EB-1 July-Aug cases are being processed.
EB-2 July-Nov cases are being processed
EB-3 Sept-November cases are being processed
Good luck to all of us.

Lets hope this new thread will bring lot more approvals. Post your messages here.

All the best for everybody. Have a great day.

finally got to speak

the case has beeen alloted to an officer on march 7th and she said it should not take much longer. any previous exp what is the gap between allocation to an officer and approval?

Allocation to Officer or not

Did you have any experience that your case was never alloted to the Officer on the phone, but suddenly you got approval message. Thanks!

Talked to IIO, again!

Talked to an officer today and I was told that my case I have been assigned to an officer last week, this is a huge break through. In TSC, every step is a milestone. Also, I know from this board that some case can go back to old stage again(yes, this is TSC, so nothing to be surprised!). So I will call back again in next few days.

All EB2 guys with July notice date should call TSC to see if the case have been assign to an officer.

Best luck to EB2 guys with July notice date! best luck to everyone!

Late July case

one late july case ND7/24/01 RD 6/31/01 EB2 gas been approved. This is a good news for our late July guys.

-Cowboy

good to hear your case has been assigned

I agree w/ BlueEagle for Late July EB-2 cases should call TSC.
at least there is the only way TSC know that some of us are left behind. please don\'t stay idle and depend on your lawyer.

FYI : Sam Watson I-140 case was assigned on March 7, 2002 and was
      approved on March 12, 2002.

let\'s hope the same things will happen to us.

pure

Approved!

My petition has been approved and the detail is as follows.

EB3 (RIR)
PD: Jan. 3, 2001
ND: Nov. 7, 2001
AD: March 12, 2002

I\'ve been checking with AVM as well but the last time I checked (last Friday) it was still saying it was being processed. I just got the notice today from my lawyer.

It\'s been frustrating but coming to this site daily helped a lot. Thanks guys and good luck to you all!

i-94 issue GKING

On my new H1 receipt date is Dec 1 1999 and Notice date is Feb 18 2000.
It says H1 valid from Feb 18, 2000 to Oct 24 2002.

what if i wouldn\'t have received my new H1 papers when traveled on March 16, 2000.
still i need to pay penalty or if i my attorney write any letter will it solve the problem.

i don\'t remember whether i received my new H1 papers before March 16, 2000 or not.
according to my wife we got the new H1 papers after we came back from the vacation.
but my attorney says they mailed the papers on March 1 2000.

What is the best solution your input will be appreciated.

Thanks
   Chander

post I 140 CP vs AOS

Hi Gurus

My company filed my I 140 in February and the lawyer put AOS instead of CP. IS there a way I can change to CP once my I 140 is approved? Does this delay processing a lot? I just have 8 months remaining on my H1.
Please advise. Thanks.

KP and all the rest of my buddies

Got green card today march 18th
Very smooth lasted 10 minutes

Whole process took 13 months
I will still be visiting this board so any Questions r welcomed

I-140 approved, company wants to start green card process for my wife working in the same company. P

I-140 approved, company wants to start green card process for my wife working in the same company. Please help.

Hi
my 140 has been approved, ND Nov 1, AD Feb 26. My wife is also working in the same company. Is it good to start here green card process or is it a bad idea.
Open for all suggestions.

Approved

My I-140 petition has been approved and the detail is as follows.
EB2 (RIR)
ND: Sept. 14, 2001
AD: March 18, 2002

I checked AVM yeserday( 18th march) evening around 6:30pm and heard the sweet message. Good luck to everyone still waiting.