TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 18, 2002

Transferred case

My case was transferred from Texas to Nebraska on feb 6
ND july 30 2001 EB3. Are there any one still waiting? Help appreciated

Same old junk message like .... this type of case take between 250 and 325 days. If it takes more ..

than that time please call INS normal regular hours to speak to IIO. Stupid TSC. People are getting within a week in VSC. Very much injustice.

Anyone with SRC-01-227-5XXXX Case Still Pending?

EB2-RIR

RD : 07/25/2001
ND : Dont Know
AD : Still waiting..

I saw some approvals for 01-227 cases. Anyone else still waiting has 01-227?

Also, what does 01-227 mean? Is this represents the month of Notice Date? I can\'t talk to my lawyer directly and find out about my ND. Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It seems to be big silence in TSC ..

no approvals comming....Guys/gals please check AVM and post approvals ..

longwait

i checked yesterday same crappy message. did you get to speak to any officer as your case is quite old
last time i spoke they said it was with an officer from march 7 that was on monday. i will try to call them again next week
bye

I am not able to get that line. Once I got it but hold for 1 hour still no luck. By the time it was

4pm. Given up. BTW, what is ur ND? Generally, what time is better to call and hold line for IIO? Thanks.

best time

dont know but i got it in the morning.
my nd is nov 15th eb2 rir. any idea how many days does it sit with an officer before approval

Approved

Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EB3 RIR
ND at TSC 11-14
Transferred VSC 02-14
Received at VSC 02-26
Approved 03-19

See you in CP

No Title

I think most of TSC officer have gone early for spring break. That is why there is a deep silence in this forum. Hope we will see light in first week of April.

Good luck to all I-140 waiters

KP

Approved

I checked AVM at 11.40PM on March 20th, My case has been approved with AD as 03/19. I checked AVM on 03/19, but it was saying the old message as 250-325 days for approval.
My ND is 11/03/2001, RD is 09/28/2001 and my case is EB2(RIR).
On tracker, my name is senthilvel.
I am waiting for confirmation from my attorney.
Thanks for your help guys & Best of Luck for all of you.

***** APPROVED *****

Details of My I-140 (EB2 RIR) :
ND : 09/21/01, AD : 03/20/02, SRC 02 042 5XXXX.

I checked AVM yesterday evening 6:30 PM.

hi x-axis....

when your 485 got approved...did you get any RFE/any other problem....I read your problem regarding the I-94 issue....so was just checking...I have an almost similar case.......

could you please post more details about your case....

your help is really appreciated.....

thanks.....

APPROVED

ND 3/99 yes, AD 3/21/02 YESS, after two years and 13 days and after fulfilling two RFE\'s and making two trips to AAO my case is finally approved, this was NIW/NYDOT case. This forum is a very supportive bunch of some very savvy fellows, thought I should contribute my 2 cents.