TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 14, 2002

How does TSC treat RFEs??

The new published date for the Adjudication date is 4/10/01. Does that mean that they have to clear cases which were before this date and have recevied RFEs too. The RFE has been responded to.

Let me know.

No Title

If an RFE is responded to, it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks after that, in most cases.

Case with IIO

At last I was able to talk to an IIO this afternoon and was told that my case is with a examiner since January 4th.

Rathi,
ND : March 20, 2001
EB3 RIR

Some thoughts & analysis

Considering our tracker represent about 1% of total I-140 application of TSC.

Month # in Tracker Approx. # for TSC
------ ------------ -----------------
March 01 29 2900
April 01 24 2400
May 01 08 800 (mail room prob.)
June 01 04 400
Jul (1-10) 06 600
Jul (11-20) 25 2500
Jul (21-31) 22 2200

So I guess by this month end TSC should jump to 06/30/01. It will be intresting to see whether they will be able to clean all the July cases by Feb 2002 or not. July cases will be a big month for TSC.

N.B. Most of the July 01 cases look like EB2...

Any thought analysis is appreciated.

WatchTSC
ND 7/25, EB2(RIR)

Got RFE in NSC

My case was transfered to NSC on 11/29, just now I checked AVM in NSC,
It says \'on Jan15th we mailed you receipt with requesting additional evidence or information in this case\' does any one have any idea what it can be..

No Title

They have not cleared all the January 2001 cases as yet so I hardly think they will be able to clear out all cases through July. Just my opinion.

WatchTSC

Hi,
 I like your analysis. My RD id 7/26..However I am sure there are at ;east 2-3 officers working on late July cases. So we might see a lot of July cases done by Feb15. That is my guess.

TexasLucky, I have the same ND as yours

Stay in touch TexasLucky, will post any developments on my case

RD - ?
ND - July 26 01
EB3

All the best

TexasLucky

i will keep on tyring to get thru the AVM in NSC & VSC. Will let u know.
in the previous post you said, use the original SRC number. Should i try LIN in NSC.

What is the first 3 characters for VSC.

I-140 Receipt Notice

According to my attorney my I-140 was filed at TSC on October 18, 2001. We have not received the receipt notice yet. Anybody in the similar situation or know what is going on. I am really concerned. Please respond. It is EB-3.

Please add this to tracker

Hi,
I am new to this list. Please add my dates to the tracker.

Priority Date 7/5/00
Receipt Date 10/18/01
Notice Date 11/01/01

Any August I-140\'s ??

Hey Guys,
Any August filers that got there cases transferred to NSC or VSC? TSC has not been updated.....

Approved !!

I have been following this TSC-I140 forum last few months regularly.,
Happy to share my approval with one and all here., which would bring in lots of hope amongst you. EB3/ND 30th(or) 31stJuly 2001. Heard the approval thru my company legal dept on Monday, 14th Jan 2002!! Interesting news is that my approval had been from Nebraska! No Other Info to share besides this..Going for AOS.
So I hope the approvals are in the mail, though AVM isn\'t updated.
-VijayRC