TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 14, 2002

Your might still be at TSC...

my RD was 5/16; ND: 7/13. I think they have transferred July EB3 cases only to NSC.

Hydap, it was a little joke

Miss Cleo is the one doing those tarot card readings on TV. You are lucky that you don\'t watch enough TV to know who she is.

I am also awaiting an RFE approval, for financial evidence.
Good luck
Ken

I believe that last TSC AVM update was before they closed for Christmas

We have not seen anyone with any info from the AVM since then.

I-140 applied at TSC(EB3- RIR)RD Oct-25,2001, ND Nov 07-2001

Hai
I have been a silent spectator of this forum for quite a while. I\'d appreciate if anybody can tell the probable date on which they will assign my case to an officer. Will it be worthwhile to call an IIO at NSC to check if my case was transferred to NSC?

Congradulations on your approval

can You please let me know who you came to know about the approval
my case was transfered on 11/29 to nsc and i checked the avm yesterday it still says 60 -70 days....
I am trying to call nsc but not getting through

Hi Gking, EB3 March case

EB3 ND March 19, still no info. Could you give me some clue. Anybody have the similar case?
Bha, Tommy Chang: how about your case?

Thanks

No Title

GKing, So we have not seen any EB2 approvals recently, all the recent ones are either transferred cases or long pending cases. So we still cannot conclude what TSC is up to.
I don\'t know when this ordeal is going to end.
GOD BLESS US.

No Title

Gking..
I am not sure of my AD, though Jan14 was the day I heard from my lawyer of my approval...My actual AD would have been much earlier..!!
-Vijayrc

fax number

There is a fax number you can query your I-140 status. 214-767-7409. but I have tried, it is busy.

Looks like TSC is not working on I-140

Looks like TSC has moved IIOs for some other work. Except the AVM person just sorting & sending EB3 cases to NSC/VSC. If you see we have hardly seen any approval from TSC in last 3-4 weeks.

Just wait & watch how the mis-management works.

EB3 guys you are lucky.

watchTsc

No Title

I am trying to call IIO since morning, no luck.Did anybody get a chance to contact IIO recently?

Texas Sorting Center

I think TSC is no more capable of processing applications. That\'s why INS has decided to used TSC as a sorting center. All they would do is transfer cases to the other 3 centers to make sure they have equal load. :)

Fun to see TSC keep up wth March promise

Hi Guys,
 I think it will be fun seeing TSC bursting their @#$ when the INS starts pressing it to keep up with March deadline.

-TXLucky