TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 14, 2002

bratsav

Registered Users (C)
Happy Sankranti to all you guys & gals. Hope this new thread will make us Happy after a long wait.

TSC I-140 EB3 processing time

Hi! All. My I-140 case\'s dates are as follows:

Receipt No. - SRC-01-124-55XXX
Received Dt. - Mar 23\' 2001
Notice Dt. - Mar 28\' 2001
Case Type - EB3
Waiting for approval notice

Tracker information.

Please send your e-mails to tsci140@hotmail.com to add/update the TSC I140 tracker. The link to the tracker is:

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001/

Brief summaries:

1. AVM has not been updated since late Dec. 2001.
2. Cases with ND before Apr. 1, 2001 might have all been processed. The notices are on the way to your homes or attorneys.
3. Late July cases are being processed. There were a few approvals with ND around July 20, 2001.
4. There was another round of case transfer to NSC in late Dec, but the extent is not yet known. I think the totally transferred cases would not exceed 2000.
5. Some transfered cases with new ND of 12/12/01 in NSC have been approved.
6. The AVM in NSC has been updated. EB3 guys with ND before Sept. 2001 may use your original SRC number to check the AVM in NSC.

Let\'s hope for the best.

Strange thing

Hi All,
 I have a ND of July 26th and am EB2-RIR
 I tried checking the NSC with my SRC number only replacing the SRC with LIN, To my surprise I found that the AVM came back with the case details which were identical to mine except the 140 had turned into 130. My ND and all were the same
I am not sure whether this is coincidence or a mistake
It said there processing time is 150 days from July 26th.
Any comments?
-TXlucky

AVM needs to be updated wih July cases

Hi,
 With due respect to all the hard work that Hari has been doing with the tracker. I think we should update the tracker to reflect the July cases approved. I guess someone\'s friends\' cases have been approved for July 18th and a July 21 case was also touched I believe
-TXlucky

Please Add to Tracker and clarify the AVM msg.

Hai,

I am new to this forum. I hope this great forum for I-140 TSC discusstions. My I-140 application sent to TSC in August\'01. When I checked the AVM, it is saying
"your I-140 application received on Sept\'14th and mailed the details. It will take 200-275 days........"
Could you please tell me, is this date(09/14/01)RD or ND? . It is EB3. Thanks.

- Longwait02

Mistake

The 1st 5 digits reflect the year and date of Notice Date. So whether you put SRC or LIN it would seem like your case. It is possible that both the centers received the same number of applications by the given date (represented by the last 5 digits). Since it says 130 and not 140, it cannot be your application.

Moreover, my experience has been that even for the transferred cases the 1st 3 alpha characters remain the same.

what does LIN initial mean?

I am a new one in I-140 subject. I sent my i-140 application to NSC instead of TSC, which later is right one. NSC transfer my case to TSC in October and NSC sent me a notice. I have not receive any response from TSC after that. I noticed that the receipt number, which I found one the check TSC cashed, is LIN-XXXXX. What does Lin mean? Thanks,

ty

No Title

GKing, Do you think TSC must have counted transferred cases as approved when they are still pending in NSC, inorder to show some improvement?

I think we all shall check AVM tonight. I get a feeling that this discussion will be flooded with lots good news :)

It is a good improvement

TSC able to reduce the Pending time from 304 to 234(70 days less). I hope it still need to cut down the waiting time compared to any other center. God Bless TSC!.

-longwait02

ND : Mar 20, 2001, Still not approved..

I checked just now and the same old message.
Hope per Gking some info is on the mail.

I have been trying to talk to a IIO since a week. Not successful so far.

Rathi,
ND : March 20, 2001
EB3 RIR.

Perhaps

I think cases sent to other centers are not included:
18K is the count of cases pending at the TSC.
I don\'t believe they could have adjudicated some 12K
I-140s (9K claimed reduction + about 3K new ones coming
in monthly) in a month, particularly if december.

Pending times

I think this report is up to December 31st. If you look at the dates and the pending times, TSC has cut a month off. For instance, I129 says 37 days from October 31st; but that would only take you to November 30, not December 31st. I765 should be 98 days; but is listed as 67.

FINALLY APPROOOOOVED

Hi guys
finally heard the good news on NSC AVM. My case was transferred to NSC on 1/4/02 and was approved on 1/14/02. Got this message on AVM. Still awaiting the approval notice. My case deatils are as follows
EB3 RIR
RD 4/17/01
ND4/21/01
Case transferred to NSC on 1/2/02 with notice date of 1/4/02.
Will pray for all of you who are awaiting I140\'s. Will see you guys in I 485 section soon.