TSC I-140 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

I-140 approved finally after 21 months

Just got a email, it said my 140 WAS APPROVED.

waiting for more than 21 months, you can imange what I felt!!!! Priase Lod, it come out good!

THIS FORUM KEEPS ME ALIVE IN PAST 21 MONTHS! THAKS GUYS.

140 ND: 8/7/2003; REF: 2/17/2005; REFRCV:5/10/2005; AD 5/18/2005
485 ND: 1/28/2004; NAME CHECK PENDING (EMAIL DATED 4/1/2005 FROM FBI).

EB1(1), DIY.

PRAY FOR REST OF YOU!

gcaaa111-You seem to be waiting for more than 2 months since your I-140 RFE is replied. Any luck in your case. Are you still waiting for I-140 approval or is it just that you did not update your signature?

No luck yet.

No, I did not get any the approval yet. I spoke to my lega department and they are not willing to call USCIS, I am completely worried and sleepless with tensions.

God only can help me.

Good Luck! Hope your worry ends on a happy note. This green card process is terrible. I don't understand how they expect their employyes to work with such a woorisome process and all sorts of associated uncertainties. I am in the same boat.

I would say the USCIS should hire some H-1b workers and process their green cards to improve the whole green card process and bring some technology into it to speed it up.

I140-rfe

Is this common?
Lawyer sent RFE Respnse on 5/11 and Online message changed on 5/13 that got response to RFE. After words LUD Change on 5/14,5/16,5/17. Nothing afterwords..

HI vibrant

nothing wil happpen afterword for next couple of ...... Never know.

485 got approved.

I got my 485 approval email but 140 is still showing "RFE received on 1st march......."

My legal department did not reeive the approval notice of my 140 :cool:

Hi Guys i know i was waiting like all of you after i answered RFE. Now the journey is ended. I got my 485 is also approved today. Good luck to all of you. I will remeber you guys in my prayer.

rawjuice said:
Hi Guys i know i was waiting like all of you after i answered RFE. Now the journey is ended. I got my 485 is also approved today. Good luck to all of you. I will remeber you guys in my prayer.
Congrats

My info

Hi Friends,

Add me to the waiting list.

I-140, ND: 2 June 2004, RFE 1 Mar 2005, replied on 23 May 2005.

For RawJuice

RawJuice,

Hearty Congrats man. Enjoy the freedom.

Your signature says:
140 - 01/12/04 [RFE (Education, Ability) 02/08/04] [Replied LUD - 04/13/05] AD - 05/16/05 Praise the Lord.

its a bit confusing:

1. Did u respond to the RFE and LUD changed the same day ?

my RFE response was sent on May 20th but they still didnt update the status to Response Received.

thanx,
battered

battered said:
RawJuice,

Hearty Congrats man. Enjoy the freedom.

Your signature says:
140 - 01/12/04 [RFE (Education, Ability) 02/08/04] [Replied LUD - 04/13/05] AD - 05/16/05 Praise the Lord.

its a bit confusing:

1. Did u respond to the RFE and LUD changed the same day ?

my RFE response was sent on May 20th but they still didnt update the status to Response Received.

thanx,
battered

battared,
Did you see online status change after sending the RFE?. Mine took three days to change LUD and Message.