TSC I-140 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

gcaaa111

Registered Users (C)
All, I haven't noticed many approvals recently. Lets track RFE cases in this thread for TSC. Please post your details.

RFE and No response.

I got RFE on ability to pay on 3/05/2005 and my attorney sent repley on 3/23/2005.
My pay is less than the salary mentioned in LC (about 25K less).
So I am loosing hopes and planning for posibility of H1 extension.

-------------------------------------------------------------
LC EB2 at GA state RD Sep/2002, AD - 10/25/2004
I 140 RD 12/10/2004 LUD 03/05/2005 - RFE, 03/25/2005 -Received RFE, 03/28/2005.
I 485 RD 12/10/2004 no LUD
EAD - RD 12/10/2004 LUD 02/10/2005
FP 04/28/2005 Newark,NJ

Count me, RFE sent on 03/25/05 Status changed with RFE received status and LUD changed 03/28/05, 03/29/05, 03/30/05.
No change after that.

Count me too

Lawyer replied to RFE on 6th April. USCIS updated on 7th.

Anyone got their 140 approved after RFE response in the last one month. ?

Thanks

can we do some inquiry ?

Can we do some inquiry after sometime? Bacause i know some people got approved with in the same week they answered the RFE. Did anyone thought about calling INS ?

i called

rawjuice said:
Can we do some inquiry after sometime? Bacause i know some people got approved with in the same week they answered the RFE. Did anyone thought about calling INS ?

I called the 800 number and he said wait for 60 days after rfe issued,...

rfe received by uscis after one month...

you might be right gcaaa111 because i was bugging my lawyer and few days ago he said that he send it a month ago, but you will be receiving a reply in a day or two..

woow my lawyer can predict the future or as you said he send in my rfe two days ago.,. we cant live without them : desi lawyers.. as they know all the loop holes... to get us out... ;)

just an update

Just an update on RFE processing. Does this pattern applies to all the applications ? Not sure !!!
2nd EAD RFE :
Mailed on 04/05/05
Received by USCIS on 04/12/05
Approved 04/14/05.
140 RFE:
Mailed on 04/08/05
Received by USCIS on 04/13/05
Approval ????
Hope they will approve soon.

140 Approved

All, Just to update you guys. My 140 got approved.

Just now I got an e-mail from USCIS.

If you see my post above in this list, My attorney replied to the RFE on 3rd April '2005.

Here is my detail for other.

Labor PD : 01/13/2002. Approved : 11/2004
140/485 Applied on 12/17/2004

140 RFE on March 3rd... Replied on April 04 and showing as approved on 18th April.

Thanks

Thanks

congrats. Looks like we all are in the same bucket. I replied on April 8th and received by USCIS on April 14th. Hope i too will get the approval soon.
WHAT WAS YOUR RFE ANYWAYS ?

Congratulation to LaborUnKnown. Wish my case can be also approved soon!

NIW I/140 RD 8/25/2003 TSC
RFE ND 2/24/05 RFE mailed 4/15/05 RFE received 4/19/05
I-485 RD 5/11/04
FP 3/21/05

For rawjuice ( Regarding RFE )

If you will some post in the Texas I-140 forum, I've asked for help from people in this forum regarding my RFE.

My RFE was totally weired and probably no one ever seen such an RFE.

Although It was a mistake from my lawyer and he also confessed that it's his mistake and although he is fighting for it but he also promised me that he will file my labor again under PERM if 140 not get approved under skilled category.

my RFE was like this.

In my Labor petition ( form 750 ), It was mentioned like this 'This position requires one year of experience'.

So, USCIS send us an RFE that although you chose and hired the worker in Skilled category but your labor says it requires 1 year of experience so this should go to 'Other Worker' Category not in the 'Skilled worker' Category.

Because for to qualify for a Skilled worker category your Labor form must have atleast two years of experience mentioned.

So, this was a total mistake from my lawyer as he could have mentioned two years and everything would have worked fine..

Now although my 140 got approved, But still I don't know in which category they have approved this 140..

Let's hope for the best..

congrats labourunkown.. you have opened the door of the tunnel..

LaborUnknown said:
If you will some post in the Texas I-140 forum, I've asked for help from people in this forum regarding my RFE.

My RFE was totally weired and probably no one ever seen such an RFE.

Although It was a mistake from my lawyer and he also confessed that it's his mistake and although he is fighting for it but he also promised me that he will file my labor again under PERM if 140 not get approved under skilled category.

my RFE was like this.

In my Labor petition ( form 750 ), It was mentioned like this 'This position requires one year of experience'.

So, USCIS send us an RFE that although you chose and hired the worker in Skilled category but your labor says it requires 1 year of experience so this should go to 'Other Worker' Category not in the 'Skilled worker' Category.

Because for to qualify for a Skilled worker category your Labor form must have atleast two years of experience mentioned.

So, this was a total mistake from my lawyer as he could have mentioned two years and everything would have worked fine..

Now although my 140 got approved, But still I don't know in which category they have approved this 140..

Let's hope for the best..