TSC I-140 board on Fec 19, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

I have supplement question to add to Felix\' post

Does this mean Felix\' application has been touched upon !!! Is it about to be assigned to an officer ?? Throw in some light please.

thanks

sekhar_TSC

Apply for AOS.. And also file I-824 stating your intention to do AOS.. This will get the file back from your consulate to INS via NVC... but do not wait until the file returns.. You may file AOS now...

This is not very complicated..

Hi Texy, I am with you!!!!!

ND : July 24th,2001. No News Yet. Congrats to all who got approved.

Urgent Help

If i140 approved for CP and Planning to apply for AOS I 485, Will affect in getting EAD (Time Duration).

Help Please. Lawyer messed up my application.

Good news from Murthy Bulletin

Here\'s the good news from the news letter. I just thought I should share with you all...

I-140 Processing Times

TSC announced that it is making a deliberate effort to reduce the I-140 backlog. As part of this project, TSC has been transferring several thousand cases to the Nebraska and Vermont Service Centers. The goal is to bring the I-140 processing times "current" by May 2002. We do not have information on how cases will to be selected for transfer, nor was information given as to whether transfer notices will be issued in order to inform petitioners of transfers. Whether the transfer of cases might also slow processing at the INS Service Centers in Nebraska and Vermont remains to be seen.

140 Approved

My I 140 is approved . ND is 9/4/01 . I have been a silent observer of this forum and I thank one and all particularly GKing ,for sharing their views . I checked the AVM at 6:00PM and it said the same old message and when I checked at 8:45PM I heard the message that it is approved .

Please update the tarcker info.

I have a question. Where is it advisable to file for 485 Vermont or Texas because my employer is North Carolina and I am living in Connecticut ? Is not VSC faster than TSC ? GKing please help .. Your well analyzed statements gave me lot of confidence and courage .

Thanks Once again.

ANAYARAN

No Title

Congrats anarayan, I would suggest you to file 485 from VSC as VSC is far efficient than TSc.
Good Luck

Gking:

My I 140 approved for CP, but Planning to apply for I485? Will it be okay if i apply for 485, Does it take Impact on getting Work permit?

EB2

Thanks a lot . It is EB2 . Will it take too long to transfer the case from TSC to VSC ? What are the current times for 485 proceesing with TSC ? Are they better than VSC put together the case transfer time from TSC to VSC ? Please help.

Thanks

Anayaran.

Thank you UTAUST_140

Thank you for your reply, DO you have an Idea, How Long it will take to get EAD if i fille I485 for CP approved I140 .

Reply Please.

No Title

Hi sekhar_TSC, congratulations for your approval. I have seen your other post also where you are said that your case is approved for CP but you want to go for AOS.

AS far as I know I have never seen any body filing I-824 if he/she wished to change his mind from CP to AOS. However, from AOS to CP you may required to follow two routes depending upon consulate you are going to.

(a) I-824 receipt and AC140
(b) Approved I-824

So in your case I-824 is not required. I think you can directly send your I-485 to TSC.

Also now NVC has implemented new rules which is, without further indication from GC seeking aliens cases will not be forwarded to consulates. As soon as you file AOS, INS TSC will get back your file from NVC prity quick. I don\'t think it will affect your EAD, AP etc.

Go ahead and file for AOS.

Hope this helps you.

KP

Thank you KP.

Thank\'s alot KP for Info. Do you have any idea about some one who has done like me. CP to AOS. and The Duration it will take to get Work permit In case like me. What Should i write in Alien Number, Because it\'s got approved for CP. CP I140 approval doesn\'t have Alien Number.

I disagree with KP - If I were you I would have consulted with a lawyer

Though I am not an expert, I have seen some posting about this.. I think you have to file I-824 to get the file back from your consulate.. Though according to immihelp.com you can directly file AOS even though you applied for CP.. There are some gray areas in this...
AC 140 means attorney certified 140.. If you don\'t want to do CP then this is irrelevent...
None of us are expert.. All these are educated guess.. You don\'t want to take chance on this .. right???

Please help !!!

I am filing my I-140 coming week. I plan to opt for CP. I have my transcript and degrees from Graduation onwards. My Birth certificate is in Hindi. Will this have any problem for CP at US consulate at Delhi ? How long will it take for I-140 approval. Mine is EB2-RIR from TSC.
Please reply.
Thanks in advance.