TSC I-140 board on Fec 19, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

Congratulations! So, you knew your approval on Sunday and you were sured by the IIO at TSC. Why VS

Here\'s the clarification- I was not clear in my earlier message

My petition has not been approved yet. When I checked the TSC AVM on sunday it spit the same old message "on Feb 14, 2002 your case has been transferred to VSC. They will mail you a notice once a decision has been made".
I checked the VSC AVM everyday till last sunday and found that the case was not in the system. I became curious and called the IIO at VSC and spoke with him regarding my case and I came to know that they had transferred the case back on the same day (Feb 14, 2002) to TSC as it was not under their jurisdiction.

Again I called TSC to check the status of my case and I spoke with the IIO who told me that they are not in receipt of the transferred case yet.
So, i don\'t know what the hell on earth is happening to my case. I pray that TSC atleast is in receipt of my case.

No Title

Are we still looking at random processing??. at TSC ? I am still waiting on my case which has 09/24/01 as ND EB3(RIR). Thanks..

Transferred case

I just heard on the TSC AVM that my I-140 was transferred to NSC on 02/06/02. The ND at TSC was 07/09/01. When I called the NSC AVM it tells me that my I-140 was received on 02/11/02 and that it is taking 60-75 days to process such cases. Is anyone experiencing a similar case? I read on this forum that some of the transferred cases have already been approved. Any thoughts??