TSC Distinguished Club

it seems that they are transferring cases to NE for "faster" processing... however it may delay other cases originally filed there as mine :(

Good for you though... that have been waiting for so long to get your GC :)

Last edited by a moderator:
xms68 said:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case
processing has resumed.

On January 22, 2007, we received your response to our request for
evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need
something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call
customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written
update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless
fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing
and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our
processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing
dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your
case. Just follow the link below to register.

Within 60days??? from what time to whay time?

I called TSC with the same question, and the officer told me that "60 days" its just a number, and that I should wait till my case gets process with the processing time dates...

xms68 said:
I just Got this!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :p :p

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On January 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

WOW!!! Congrats

xms68 said:
I just Got this!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :p :p

On January 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrat!!!!! my friend . It is good to know that more forum members are getting one more step close to citizenship. :)

Seems that the TSC is focusing on the TB tests and send REFs to redo the TB test if the test has expired. Does anybody know if they ask you to repeat the whole medical exam or only the TB test???

can any one tell me what is the diff between :
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On January 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

and

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I got both of them !!

thanks xms68, how long does it take for them after you send the TB test to approve you? do you know? does anybody know?

I had a same problem a week ago i got approved with in a week. dont worry you will be approve next few days. GOOD LUCK.

I am in a more complicated situation here, my medical was done Feb 3 2006, and then moved to another state. Two weeks ago, TSC sent a RFE to requst me to do the TB test. The civil surgeon told me that they don't test TB again if the patient tested positive before, he had tried to call my IO in Texas, but both numbers he had are disconnected.

I talked to the congressman's office, the staff called the TSC and talked to my IO, the IO said that is the rule and I have to do the TB test. So I did the TB test two days ago (will have the read this afternoon) with my family doctor, and need to fax the result to my civil surgeon so that he could complete a new medical form for me. The doctor was hesitated to do the TB test again on me, said that it is actually a health risk, but he agreed to do it after I explained how bureaucrat USCIS is.

My medical is going to expire in a week, I hope mine could make it to the IO before that. Then I will ask my congressman to advocate to change this stupid regualtion!

amtbooks said:
I am in a more complicated situation here, my medical was done Feb 3 2006, and then moved to another state. Two weeks ago, TSC sent a RFE to requst me to do the TB test. The civil surgeon told me that they don't test TB again if the patient tested positive before, he had tried to call my IO in Texas, but both numbers he had are disconnected.

I talked to the congressman's office, the staff called the TSC and talked to my IO, the IO said that is the rule and I have to do the TB test. So I did the TB test two days ago (will have the read this afternoon) with my family doctor, and need to fax the result to my civil surgeon so that he could complete a new medical form for me. The doctor was hesitated to do the TB test again on me, said that it is actually a health risk, but he agreed to do it after I explained how bureaucrat USCIS is.

My medical is going to expire in a week, I hope mine could make it to the IO before that. Then I will ask my congressman to advocate to change this stupid regualtion!

You can not have the skin TB test again because it will be positive again. So, what you need to do is to take X-Ray so the doctor can state that you have tested positive in the skin test but the X-ray exam revealed that the disease is not active. So, you or even better the doctor will send that directly to USCIS.

That is not the stubborn IO thought, by rule, you need to test TB first, and then if you are positive, then have chest x-ray. You cannot skip one step, even I had TB test positive previously. He won't listen to medical professional' opinion.

Cl_Asylee said:
You can not have the skin TB test again because it will be positive again. So, what you need to do is to take X-Ray so the doctor can state that you have tested positive in the skin test but the X-ray exam revealed that the disease is not active. So, you or even better the doctor will send that directly to USCIS.

thx

Thanks chapprn, hopefully it wouldn't take forever for them to get the results and decide as what they want to do!

chapprn said:
I had a same problem a week ago i got approved with in a week. dont worry you will be approve next few days. GOOD LUCK.

USCIS just wants to make sure you got the message. LOL.

xms68 said:
This morning I got this message about 10 emails.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN05xxxxxxxx:

TO ADJUST STATUS

On January 29, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at
www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
:D :D :D :p :D :D :D :D :p

Green Card in Hand.. Finally...

Asylum Granted: 5/4/2001
I-485 Notification Date(ND): 6-2004
Transferred to TSC: 11-27-2005
RFI: Jan-05-2006(I-693, and G-325A)
RFI Received by TSC: 2-16-2006
BioCode3: 9/1/06
LUD: 9/2/06,12/9/06, 1/8/07
Approved: 1/8/07
Green Card in Hand: 1/29/2007 back dated (12/26/05) :D :)

My wife applied for LPR in octuber/2006, immigration received her medical exams and biometrics in november/2006, and got approved today..

It only took them 4 months to process her application.

Anyhow, She had to wait over 3 years for her asylum interview.

Don Chinche said:
My wife applied for LPR in octuber/2006, immigration received her medical exams and biometrics in november/2006, and got approved today..

It only took them 4 months to process her application.

Anyhow, She had to wait over 3 years for her asylum interview.

wow... that was fast! Congratulations! :)
A friend of mine got it in about 7 months last year too...
I broke the 7 months mark this month :(

hey guy,
I FINALLY got it too. I got this email today. almost one month after I filed for WOM:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

Receipt Number: LIN04

TO ADJUST STATUS

On January 30, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this

Sincerely,

memo said:
hey guy,
I FINALLY got it too. I got this email today. almost one month after I filed for WOM:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

Receipt Number: LIN04

TO ADJUST STATUS

On January 30, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this

Sincerely,

Congratulations to all of you guys for those appprovals!!!!!!
those are great news :)