TSC Distinguished Club

Nd 01/2005 Approved

Finally! I Got Approved E-mail Today .
Welcome Notice Was Sent Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
I Hope All Of Us Get Aprroved Soon. I'll Keep Around To See If I Can Help At This Forum. Thank You Guys For All You Support.
God Bless You. :)

CONGRATS!!!!

masylee said:
I Hope All Of Us Get Aprroved Soon. I'll Keep Around To See If I Can Help At This Forum. Thank You Guys For All You Support.

masylee said:
congratulation!
can you ask regading my case to your congressman office,i have explained you regarding my case that,I also did not get any bio or f.p and my case was denied on november 3rd.now Ihave reapplied on 28th april 2006 and still waiting for any response,Is it possible that can I file 1-290 b for my old case which still on line alive?

AS1997 said:
congratulation!
can you ask regading my case to your congressman office,i have explained you regarding my case that,I also did not get any bio or f.p and my case was denied on november 3rd.now Ihave reapplied on 28th april 2006 and still waiting for any response,Is it possible that can I file 1-290 b for my old case which still on line alive?
My friend, i will do it if i can; but in order for a congressman office sent an inquire to USCIS about any case, you need to be part of their local area. This one is determined by your zip code, city and state. I already tryed with a friend's case whom lives in kansas, and they couldn't help out.
so i'm sorry that i can't help you directly, but you can go to www.house.gov and get your local congressman involve in your case; it is their obligation to help you out at least with the inquiry.

AS1997 said:
congratulation!

About reapplied for your old case (i-485) which was already denied on 11/2005, I think that you wouldn't not be able. As far i know after a case is denied you'll have only (30) days to sent a Motion to reopen or response to their denial. Some people might be able to send a I290B later than (30) days if they denial letter got late on their mail (30 days later of the date on the denial letter). But remember i'm not a lawyer, so you should set up an appointment with an immigration lawyer, just to review your case and gets his opinion.

masylee said:
About reapplied for your old case (i-485) which was already denied on 11/2005, I think that you wouldn't not be able. As far i know after a case is denied you'll have only (30) days to sent a Motion to reopen or response to their denial. Some people might be able to send a I290B later than (30) days if they denial letter got late on their mail (30 days later of the date on the denial letter). But remember i'm not a lawyer, so you should set up an appointment with an immigration lawyer, just to review your case and gets his opinion.
THANKS FOR REPLY.

coming back to forum after little recess............

Hi, guys
I just want to touch again base and see how the process for some of you are moving......................
I found out about the new processing dates at TSC which should bring GC approves for some of you. I hope your process get solve ASAP. :)

Last Update today 12/16/06! I hope it means something.... I have not request an inquiry or change my address.... so I hope approval is next....

me too i had an update on 12/09 and i didn't even know.. i guess i was trying to avoid checking the status online lately. I hope we hear something good as a Christmas gift :)

Got it too today.
Doesn't mean anything as usual, just a scheduled update. I changed the address recently though.

any possible reason

Hi, I am wondering how USCIS works for asylee based adjutsment. I see people with notice date */2005 got approved while others like me with */2003 still pending.
Any obvious reasons?

goodbyasylee said:
Hi, I am wondering how USCIS works for asylee based adjutsment. I see people with notice date */2005 got approved while others like me with */2003 still pending.
Any obvious reasons?

Hi Goodbyasylee,

I think you or someone else asked that question before... but nobody knows how CIS handles asylee based adjustment of status... We had different theories, like background check, country of persecution... but none makes sense...

My little sisters (dependents & ND January 2006) were approved within a month of filing, while my parents are still waiting...

There are many 2001s, 2003, and 2004s that are still waiting too, while others 2005 have been approved already...

goodbyasylee
I am wondering how USCIS works for asylee based adjutsment.
It's a lottery of sorts and there's no way to predict when you're going to be approved.

From 5/24 I got an updated like the rest on 12/16/06 You know they don't mean much to me these days. Its been almost 6 months since last update.

I am tired of having my life held in balance... I know that i cleared FBI and name check- officially. Not sure what the next step is?