Evelyn Upchurch
Director
USCIS TSC
P.O. Box 851488
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Fax: 214-962-2632

coolguy_11 said:
what the fuck are they doing?

I call TSC today ad talked with an fucking lady, she said that she could do nothing ad let me go to the local office for help. I told her that ,according to my last call I send TSC the wrong one they sent to me. She said we(TSC) do not have fax umber. :mad:

Horror!

So I had completed the I-290b form and attached all the supporting documentation, and was putting it together to go mail it, and I noticed the date on the letter was SEPTEMBER 14. I received the letter on Saturday OCTOBER 21. More than 30days after the letter was dated. What are the chances I the appeal will be accepted? I am about to lose it now...

Even more horrific

Just an addendum, after more scrutiny of the denial letter, I realized that USCIS had put the wrong zip code on my letter, instead of 20852, they put 02852, that means it went to Rhode Island instead of Maryland. Will this help me or is USCIS just not accountable for anything?!

inaprs
received the letter on Saturday OCTOBER 21. More than 30days after the letter was dated. What are the chances I the appeal will be accepted? I am about to lose it now...
realized that USCIS had put the wrong zip code on my letter, instead of 20852, they put 02852, that means it went to Rhode Island instead of Maryland
Nothing's lost! Make legible copies of the letter and the stamp on the envelope showing when this letter was delivered to you and write a letter explaining that you rteceived it that late due to mistake on their part. It was them who put incorrect zip, not you. Good luck in your fight. :)

Thanks to everybody for your advise and suggestions, I also have an infopass appt on Thursday, I'll keep you posted.

Update

Okay, so I went to my local office (Baltimore) on Thursday and the IO who was helping was livid, she said they have been getting a lot of denial for failure to show up for fingerprinting appointment, her exact words "...this is ridiculous!, why would you wait years for your gc and not show up for your fingerprinting appt", anyway, she advised that I send the I290B form, without the $385 fee, and explain their error. Since I didn't get the denial letter until 37 days after it was written, once again due to USCIS error, I followed her advise and figure it can't get worse. I also contacted my state senator and congressman, waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed...

ok guys. Finally.

"On October 27, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

It feels definitelly better. For those who are still waiting i would suggest to keep bugging them. Try to call and inquire your case over the phone. That's what I did last month.

Minsk said:
ok guys. Finally.

"On October 27, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

It feels definitelly better. For those who are still waiting i would suggest to keep bugging them. Try to call and inquire your case over the phone. That's what I did last month.

Congrat!!!!!! to you. that was just about time................................
enjoy it! :D

I290B approved

My I290B was approved on 11/01/06. I have gotten an LUD every single day (except Sunday) in the past 7 days. I sent my I290B on 10/25 and on the advise of an IO at my infopass appt in Baltimore, I did not submit the $385 application fee. I attached the letter explaining their errors and told them I should not have to be penalized for their mistakes, and it worked.

Second RFE

Hello:

I'm new to the portal. I am an asylee (derived). aplied for adjustment on March 2005. in Jan 06 we were transfered to Texas. My son (6 years old) was left in Nebraska and received his GC 1 month ago. Meanwhile my wife and I submitted the RFI in March 06, had BIO 3 done in April, medicals in May 06.

Updates come and go for both my mife and I. Last week only my wife had an update 3 days ago specifying that USCIS sent a letter requesting aditional evidence. I had no LUD

Has anybody else received a second RFE? What could it be? Why would they leave my son in Nebraska and send my wife and I to Texas?

We have never gone outside the country since we arrived, nor had any problems wioth the law or anything.

I hope anyone can provide an an answer.

Meanwhile my wife and I submitted the RFI in March 06, had BIO 3 done in April, medicals in May 06.

Updates come and go for both my mife and I. Last week only my wife had an update 3 days ago specifying that USCIS sent a letter requesting aditional evidence. I had no LUD

Has anybody else received a second RFE? What could it be? Why would they leave my son in Nebraska and send my wife and I to Texas?
I cannot say for sure, but I know that after the RFI and biocode, my mother received another RFE when she applied for her GC, they were requesting proof that she was in the country for a year after before applying for her GC. That may be it, but with USCIS the best thing to do is wait until you get the letter in hand, there is no set way or procedure.

Received a welcome notice today and... response to my inquiry. It says " The status of this service request is: Your card is in production and should be mailed within 60 days. If the card is not received within the time frame indicated, please contact us at the phone number listed below." I made an inquiry 09/26 and the date on the response is 10/31. My Green Card was approved 10/27. Still is not clear if my inquiry helped or the case was approved first and then they checked a status.