TSC Distinguished Club

taurusborn said:
"The Processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions/applications received by this Service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of the adjudication of petitions/applications. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed. We apologize for the delay".

:mad:

Mine is kind of same B.S. but on reference to my BIO appointment and that my case has had delay because different process of review in it.i'll posted tonight. Which really make mad is that all this B.S. is just to justify that they couldn't completed on time the backlog elimination, as they posted on the OCTOBER NEWS " cases like ours can not be considered part of the backlog total because we are on at different stage of process" That's some real B.S. from USCIS, like I said before they are just covering their back from a possible lawsuits agains them....................................... :mad:

coolguy_11 said:
I just came back and found a TSC letter in my mail box. The letter includes 2 pages.The first page says that the attached letter is the decision they have made on my I-290B.

The secod page is the decison sayig that after their reviewing the entirety of the case and ordered that the origial I-485 remains pending.

But the bullshit is the second page shows someone else's name but not mine. TSC must have made mistake when they stapled the 2-page letter. I am pretty sure that guy must have received the same letter but with my name on. :mad:

I'm really sorry to heard that, COOLGUY. I guess you'll have to make the calls to 1800-....., if this doesn't work go to congress office, send letter to TSC. Anything but ASAP. :(

masylee said:
I'm really sorry to heard that, COOLGUY. I guess you'll have to make the calls to 1800-....., if this doesn't work go to congress office, send letter to TSC. Anything but ASAP. :(

I called TSC today, and an officer told me to send it back by fax, marking on the front page saying the second page does not belong to me.They will check,change and resend me a new one.

taurusborn said:
"The Processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions/applications received by this Service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of the adjudication of petitions/applications. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed. We apologize for the delay".

:mad:

taurusborn, how did you inquire the status of your case? By phone or through your congressman?

taurusborn said:
By Phone, spoke with a IO.

But as far as I remember IO said that you passed FBI namecheck without any problems. Do they have a special security check in TSC? :rolleyes:

coolguy_11 said:
I called TSC today, and an officer told me to send it back by fax, marking on the front page saying the second page does not belong to me.They will check,change and resend me a new one.

hi, COOLGUY-11 did you get my private message?

eagle80 said:
hi Minsk,

did you get any response for the inquiry you made?

No I haven't. It looks like it takes about 5 weeks for them to respond. I inquired my case 3 weeks ago.

It's still happening

After no movement for seven months, and two LUDs in the past month, I received a denial for my I-485 application for failure to appear for biometrics. I have never received a notice and have called USCIS numerous times inquiring about it. The fight begins...

inaprs said:
After no movement for seven months, and two LUDs in the past month, I received a denial for my I-485 application for failure to appear for biometrics. I have never received a notice and have called USCIS numerous times inquiring about it. The fight begins...

My friend just follow the same process that a couple of forum members and myself did to get your case to reopen. It shouldn't be so difficult since we already went through this same situation. I know it make you feel angry and sad. Just act ASAP and you should be o.k.
Good luck. :cool:

Please advise

For those who have been denied for failure to appear for biom. I have a few questions:
Do any of you who have been denied have attys, do you recommend I get one? What supporting documents should I attach with the I290b?
Please advise.

inaprs said:
For those who have been denied for failure to appear for biom. I have a few questions:
Do any of you who have been denied have attys, do you recommend I get one? What supporting documents should I attach with the I290b?
Please advise.
I did not used a lawyer. The application I290B is very easy to fill and send.But i you don't want to expend those $385.00, you might try first get help from your local congressman office. See if they have direct contact with USCIS in order for them to get reopen your case without to file a MOTION TO REOPEN. In case not; then my advise is just to sent your I290B as soonest possible. Remember that you have only (30) days to appeal . Supporting doc. might be the names and code of IO when you called to 1-800 for information about your case, a detail letter explaining what happened in your case, letter of recomendation from local congressman, your actual online status (only if it shows no change about your fingerprints appointment) and any other document that you thik might be helpful in your process.
just do a little research in this thread or mine about "help forum members being denied" to get the whole information for your appeal.

what the fuck are they doing?

I call TSC today ad talked with an fucking lady, she said that she could do nothing ad let me go to the local office for help. I told her that ,according to my last call I send TSC the wrong one they sent to me. She said we(TSC) do not have fax umber. :mad:

Fax number for TSC

Try this:

Evelyn Upchurch
Director
USCIS TSC
P.O. Box 851488
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Fax: 214-962-2632

coolguy_11 said:
what the fuck are they doing?

I call TSC today ad talked with an fucking lady, she said that she could do nothing ad let me go to the local office for help. I told her that ,according to my last call I send TSC the wrong one they sent to me. She said we(TSC) do not have fax umber. :mad: