TSC Distinguished Club

Got approved today 09/27/2006

Asylum granted 08/2003
USCIS ND 09/2004
Transferred to TSC 12/2005
RFI Received 03/2006
BIO 3 Done 04/2006
Approved 09/27/2006

I worked closely with my congressman's office. The congressman's liaison kept checking with USCIS, and it paid off.

Keep pressing on.

asylee123 said:

Asylum granted 08/2003
USCIS ND 09/2004
RFI Received 03/2006
BIO 3 Done 04/2006
Approved 09/27/2006

I worked closely with my congressman's office. The congressman's liaison kept checking with USCIS, and it paid off.

Keep pressing on.

Congrats! It was about time to get approved :)

Congratulations Asylee123 :)

asylee123 said:

Asylum granted 08/2003
USCIS ND 09/2004
RFI Received 03/2006
BIO 3 Done 04/2006
Approved 09/27/2006

Keep pressing on.

taurusborn said:
No LUD change but I get the message:

Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

Taurusborn, did you get any response from TSC by mail? I made an inquiry yesterday and I was told they gonna respond me.

Hi Minsk, how do you made an inquiry yesterday? I called TSC today. SHe told me that the case goes on to 2003.... What should we do?

Google59 said:
Hi Minsk, how do you made an inquiry yesterday? I called TSC today. SHe told me that the case goes on to 2003.... What should we do?

Google59, read my answer to I-K-K-A-K-O on this page. I described precisely how I made an nquiry.

Google59 said:

I think you got a bad customer service representative. Try to call one more time and tell her to transfer to another center to make an inquiry about your case since it has been way more than 60 days after you responded to your RFI.

No Minsk I never got a letter in the mail. Spoke with IO yesterday and she said everything is ok, just need to wait my turn. Just going to keep bugging until I get my GC.

Minsk, CL Asylee, thank you for your congrats. You are right, it is about time.

Minsk, just as you did, I ,though using a congressman, checked with TSC about 3 weeks ago, and they told me I have cleared the FBI check on 09/05. They also told me to wait 2 weeks for the answer. I bugged them again a week ago and got approved today. So, you should be approved any day now.

need your help please

hi guys,

I have a weired sitiuation.

I was granted asylum on 2003.

I filed I485 on august 2005.I sent the application to nebrask ,but I got my receipt form TSC(how can this happen). the receipt date august 2005.

the receipt says: if this receipt for I485 application the next step is to have your biometrics taken at a USCIS ASC.call this number to schedule your appointement.

i scheduled my biometrics and it was taken on oct2005.and i have not received any response since then.

does this happend to any of you? did anyone got similar receipt asking to call and schedule biometrics?

i called the customer services 2times.first time a guy told me that i sent the application wrongly to TSC while i was supposed to send it to nebrask(actually I'm not sure where the application was sent to because i didn't send it myself),but i asked him if it was a mistake how did they accept the application at TSC,he said he doesn't know and he transfered me to speak with an immigration officer,but the hold time was 35minutes i couldn't wait.

then I called another time a lady told me that may be my application was sent to nebrask and they forwarded it directly to TCS,but she was not sure about that.

now when i check my status online it says application recieved on augut 2005 last update is oct2005.it usally takes 850 to 900 days...........

please guys if you have any clue or any suggestions about my case share it.

also i need to know how to contact TSC directly.is there a phone # other than the general uscis #

I appreciate all your inputs

eagle80 said:
hi guys,

I have a weired sitiuation.

I was granted asylum on 2003.

I filed I485 on august 2005.I sent the application to nebrask ,but I got my receipt form TSC(how can this happen). the receipt date august 2005.

the receipt says: if this receipt for I485 application the next step is to have your biometrics taken at a USCIS ASC.call this number to schedule your appointement.

i scheduled my biometrics and it was taken on oct2005.and i have not received any response since then.

does this happend to any of you? did anyone got similar receipt asking to call and schedule biometrics?

i called the customer services 2times.first time a guy told me that i sent the application wrongly to TSC while i was supposed to send it to nebrask(actually I'm not sure where the application was sent to because i didn't send it myself),but i asked him if it was a mistake how did they accept the application at TSC,he said he doesn't know and he transfered me to speak with an immigration officer,but the hold time was 35minutes i couldn't wait.

then I called another time a lady told me that may be my application was sent to nebrask and they forwarded it directly to TCS,but she was not sure about that.

now when i check my status online it says application recieved on augut 2005 last update is oct2005.it usally takes 850 to 900 days...........

please guys if you have any clue or any suggestions about my case share it.

also i need to know how to contact TSC directly.is there a phone # other than the general uscis #

I appreciate all your inputs

Most of us filed with nebraska but received a notice of transfer to TSC in the beginning of the year. You should have received RFI by now I guess (it has been while since you filed your application). I would recommend you to call 1800 number and ask specifically to talk to IO since your situation is pretty unique. If they refuse to transfer you keep calling until you actually speak with IO (they know much more and are much more helpful than those customer servise associates). If it doesn't help you might want to schedule an InfoPass. The last step would be an immigration lawer.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Minsk for replying,

I will try to call them tomorrow hope the will be helpful.

you are right my case is very unique,when i went to have my biometrics taken,the lady asked me where is your appiontement letter i said i made my appointement over the phone,she said you must have a letter from USCIS asking for your biometrics,but when i showed her the receipt says that i need to call to schedule my appointement she said that's weired and she spoke to her supervisor and they let me have my biometrics taken.i don't know why weired things always happen to me.that's scary!!!

Eagle:

You also can check your status online using your lin# at:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

eagle80 said:
thanks Minsk for replying,

I will try to call them tomorrow hope the will be helpful.

you are right my case is very unique,when i went to have my biometrics taken,the lady asked me where is your appiontement letter i said i made my appointement over the phone,she said you must have a letter from USCIS asking for your biometrics,but when i showed her the receipt says that i need to call to schedule my appointement she said that's weired and she spoke to her supervisor and they let me have my biometrics taken.i don't know why weired things always happen to me.that's scary!!!

Cl Asylee thanks,

i checked it here what it says.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on August 24, 2005. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I think your case is normal. It works faster for some people than to others. But if you want contact your congressman and explain your situation. He might or might not help, but at least try.

www.senate.gov

eagle80 said:
Cl Asylee thanks,

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on August 24, 2005. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Cl Asylee thanks,

what I'm concerned about is how my receipt came from TSC while i sent my application to Nebrask,.all applications are sent to nebraska and then Nabraska may forward them to Texas,but why it's different in my case.

also my receipt is different from everyone else my receipt says if this receipt is for I485 application call this number and schedule your biometrics,and i had my biometrcs taken on october 2005.that what is worrying me why my case is different,i understand that there are many cases before me still waiting also i know some cases that applied after me who got thier GC already.

eagle80 said:
Cl Asylee thanks,

Current Status:

I don't think that's normal. All applicants for asylum-based I-485 with ND 2005/2006 that I know have already received their RFI (medical exam). You should definitely contact your congressman.

hey guys,

I called the 800 number today 3 times.every time they gave me the same answer( we are still woking on 2001 cases,your case is within normal processing time,you can only inquire about your case if it's past our processing dates,you have to wait).they refuse to transfere me to an immigration officer.

how can this be true i know many case who applied on 2005 and they got their GC.

what should i do?

eagle80 said:
hey guys,

I called the 800 number today 3 times.every time they gave me the same answer( we are still woking on 2001 cases,your case is within normal processing time,you can only inquire about your case if it's past our processing dates,you have to wait).they refuse to transfere me to an immigration officer.

how can this be true i know many case who applied on 2005 and they got their GC.

what should i do?

Keep bugging them. I was lucky to get transferred to another USCIS center last Tuesday and a pleasant young man made an inquiry on my behalf even though I am 2005 ND. Try to tell them that you haven't received RFI so far and that you know for sure that it's not right! You should have received RFI by know! I remeber a press release from USCIS in the beginning of the year. They were sending RFIs massively back then to all applicants stating that all applicants whom them expect to approve withing 15 months period would get their RFIs within a month or two.