TSC Distinguished Club

Hi guys. I was just wondering who else hasn't had any LUD changes after 05/24 except me. It lookes like they divided us in 3 categories: recently approved, still pending and denied cases. Another question - was anyone able to find out about FBI namecheck status and what is the best way to do that? They don't give any info over the phone. A customer service representative advised me to make an InfoPass at local office but she was not sure if they have any info on FBI namecheks either.

Minsk said:
Hi guys. I was just wondering who else hasn't had any LUD changes after 05/24 except me. It lookes like they divided us in 3 categories: recently approved, still pending and denied cases. Another question - was anyone able to find out about FBI namecheck status and what is the best way to do that? They don't give any info over the phone. A customer service representative advised me to make an InfoPass at local office but she was not sure if they have any info on FBI namecheks either.

About FBI, it became a really hardwork to get any information from them, as you said they no longer provide any information by phone, not to congress office or any individual; unless it is a matter of national security or directly requested by USCIS. You might fill up a request for personal records with them, but it might take long time because they have a big waiting line, infopass wont be able to update you about your background ckeck status since they are separed government offices. Also try a lawyer to see if they have a different process to inquire your case with USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
masylee said:
I don't know yet. i'll have to wait at least until monday to get that mail.

No... what I mean, YOUR last LUDs are 9/21/06,9/22/06. What application was Last UpDated your I485 or I280B. I didn't get any last updates for my I280B. Is you last LUDs for I485?

opinion said:
No... what I mean, YOUR last LUDs are 9/21/06,9/22/06. What application was Last UpDated your I485 or I280B. I didn't get any last updates for my I280B. Is you last LUDs for I485?
In that case LUD's should be from my I-485, but i'm not sure yet if they are gonna open a diffent file for my I290B, since they said that my I-485 will be reopen without using the motion to reopen case "that's what the USCIS supervisor told to my congressman office". That's why i'm telling you that not sure what those LUD mean in my case or if they are conected within I-485/I-290B :confused: .

another LUD today.................................

one more today 9/23/06............................................... and keep waiting.

To myasylee:

My dear, it seems that your case is moving now since they received your I-290B. If I remember right, you have received 3 new LUDs since then. If everything goes well I am pretty sure you will receive your card in October. :)

I checked my case they received my Re-Open Petition 4 dayts ago. I hope I can receive TSC confirmation on my case soon. By the way, your congressman's office seems much experienced dealingwith CIS than mine. They told me that they couldnot do anything but follow the case----sending an inquiry to TSC if I do not receive any response from TSC within 30 days after I filed my petition. :(

coolguy_11 said:
To myasylee:

My dear, it seems that your case is moving now since they received your I-290B. If I remember right, you have received 3 new LUDs since then. If everything goes well I am pretty sure you will receive your card in October. :)

I checked my case they received my Re-Open Petition 4 dayts ago. I hope I can receive TSC confirmation on my case soon. By the way, your congressman's office seems much experienced dealingwith CIS than mine. They told me that they couldnot do anything but follow the case----sending an inquiry to TSC if I do not receive any response from TSC within 30 days after I filed my petition. :(

hi, coolguy
In my other thread "HELP FORUM MEMBERS" i'm updating my case. In case that you haven't look at it, I already got approved my I290B by TSC on 9/21/06. It was very fast process, they received my package on 9/13/06 and i was approved on 9/21/06. Like you said my congressman office help is been great, i made a good friendship with the person encharge of immigration matters and i think that is giving me an extra with them. She calls immigration supervisor almost every day to keep updating and pushing cases, it looks like she got a good contact inside of USCIS. But anyway this reopen approve is just one step, i'll have to go to fingerprint, wait until FBI cleared, then maybe i'll have to fill up a waiver "because i got here without visa", so with all this my friend i really doubt to get GC very soon.........................but hope some day close. :eek:
As soonest you get your letter from TSC with your SRC NUMBER make sure you check online, that's how i fund that i was already approved; because what i had receive is just the I-797C NOTICE OF ACTION informing me that TSC got my I-290B, but with this number i went online same day to find out that i was approved for my MOTION TO REOPEN CASE. :eek:

I am gonna call the lady in my congressman office, pressing her to do something in reality. I believe that they do not want to do solid work but simply showing off that they are helpful.

No doubt, after your fingerpringing, there are still a few steps you have to pass. Anywhy, everything is possible indeed, there still a high chance you got your card in October, say, not the real card, but a confirmation saying that: "You case has been approved, we have order a card for you~~~~~, blah, blah". ;)

TSC denials

Hello all,
I am really started to get worried now. I am still to recieve notice on my fingerprints. Seeing people being denied for not showing up to their appointments, makes me wonder if I will get a denial soon. I have called USCIS a few times over the last couple of years inquiring about getting my fingerprints, all they say is its coming. I've done the medical and bio. But not bio appt. Are there any suggestions to avoid getting a denial and going through the drama.

Hi all,

I found yesterday that the case status on the website was not correct. I called the TSC office and asked them my case status and they told that it has been approved 5 months ago. They never sent me the GC and never notified me. Call the office if you think you might be in the same situation.

Good luck

What is your ND?

I found yesterday that the case status on the website was not correct. I called the TSC office and asked them my case status and they told that it has been approved 5 months ago. They never sent me the GC and never notified me. Call the office if you think you might be in the same situation.

Good luck[/QUOTE]

Minsk said:
What is your ND?

Good luck[/QUOTE

i think that all you guys whom are waiting for some period of time with no updates from USCIS SHOULD TRY TO GET ON CONTACT WITH THEM, just to play safe and not maybe get a bad surprise like i did get. It is not that what i want to create panic within you, but you all are reading all those errors happening........................................" :) just to play safe" :)

Guys, I would be more than happy to call TSC but I don't know how! When I call 1800 number and dial my LIN# it redirects me to Nebraska Office. I don't have any other numbers on my receipt and as far as I know they don't have a direct phone line in Texas. Customer service representatives in Nebraska are useless. Their standard answer is "They are currently working on August 2001 cases"

Just made a request to TSC about my case. However I expect a standard answer something like "we received you response to evidence on blah blah blah... a written decision will be mailed to you as soon as we complete processing blah blah..." :rolleyes:

I-K-A-K-O said:
how did u do it ?

Call 1800 number and dial an appropriate number when it says "application which has been already filed" then dial your receipt number. Then you'll hear an automatic voice which will say a current status of your application. Mine said that I should expect to get a decision on my case within 60 days after they received my response to RFI. They received mine on March 6 so it has been more than 60 days. Then I chose an option which said "dial this number if you think you are behind the processing time". When I did that I was transferred to a customer sevice representative. I explained her the whole situation and she transferred me to another customer service center. After being 50 minute on hold I finally was connected to a nice guy. He checked my status, said that the pending was not caused by FBI thing and said that he could make a request to TSC about my case. He also said that I should expect to receive a response from TSC. That's pretty much it :)