TSC Distinguished Club

Cheer up!

taurusborn said:
Things seem to have slowed to a stop. :(

come on guys!!! cheer up a little bit! :)
things will come soon, look at least you have BIO done; I don't have it and I still have hope with TSC. They might have slow down but is because they took a longer mother's day to match with memorial day (about 15 days long hollyday) :D
maybe..............and just maybe next week we'll get some news ;)

masylee said:
come on guys!!! cheer up a little bit! :)
things will come soon, look at least you have BIO done; I don't have it and I still have hope with TSC. They might have slow down but is because they took a longer mother's day to match with memorial day (about 15 days long hollyday) :D
maybe..............and just maybe next week we'll get some news ;)

That's strange that you haven't received your BIO. Did you contact USCIS? May be you missed your BIO appointment?

Still waiting since last upadate 04/24/06.............

Asylum Granted: July-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND) from NSC: March-2005
Transferred from NSC to TSC: January-18-2006
Case received at TSC: January-24-2006
Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): January-27-06
RFI received by TSC: February-24-06
Last update (LUD) change: February-25-06
BIO(Code 3) requested: March-17-06
BIO(Code 3) done: April-07-06
Last update (LUD): April-24-06
Next ???.........................

Hey this is weird after going on about no updates. I just checked my profile and exactly a month after, I have an update 5/24. No email or anything, but just an update... I really hope that I am going to get a "welcome notice" I really do. Anyone else with an update today?

Thanx

My mom's LUD changed to 5/24 too! She had a LUD change on 4/1, 4/24 and today as well just like you two. Her case is in TSC and she is ND 2005. What are they doing down there???

I got change too

ND 2/2005
Transferred to TSC 2/2006
RFI done: 2/14/2006
Bio 3 done: 3/30/2006
LUD: 2/24, 4/1, 4/24, 5/19, 5/24

Casaca: " I am sure" Why would you say that? do you have inside information? I remember when we got the 4/24 update people were all its almost time.

I am relieved to see that our files are not locked away in some archive at least we have activity! now can we get the approval and Cards please!!! how about an Memorial day GIFT!

casaca said:
Me too! I'm sure we'll get approve before this month!!!

You are absolutely correct, Comrade. You are in good hands and have nothing to worry about.

China's Minister of Public Security 公安部部长周永康 has written a letter to Secretary Chertoff in support of your application.

If this does not yield result, the PRC government will raise your case at an even higher level.

So good luck Comrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pinkie said:
Casaca: " I am sure" Why would you say that? do you have inside information? I remember when we got the 4/24 update people were all its almost time.

I am relieved to see that our files are not locked away in some archive at least we have activity! now can we get the approval and Cards please!!! how about an Memorial day GIFT!

Pinkie,

Yes his government (the Chinese government) has formally asked on his behalf that the case be expedited.

If TSC does not act by the end of this month, Condi Rice will hear directly from her Chinese counterpart, a sick little man named Li Zhaoxing.

Yes strange. I am not from China either... maybe someone else can elaborate on this speculations??? thanks

I just checked, LUD changed.........

Asylum Granted: July-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND) from NSC: March-2005
Transferred from NSC to TSC: January-18-2006
Case received at TSC: January-24-2006
Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): January-27-06
RFI received by TSC: February-24-06
Last update (LUD) change: February-25-06
BIO(Code 3) requested: March-17-06
BIO(Code 3) done: April-07-06
Last update (LUD): 04/24/06; 05/24/06
Next ???.........................

Another LUD, this is killing my nerves... This months have been a lot of LUDs in my case... but no approval....
I guess we still in the dark back room... waiting... and waiting...

Minsk said:
That's strange that you haven't received your BIO. Did you contact USCIS? May be you missed your BIO appointment?

hi, minsk
well, i called Uscis last month about:
- they said same as my online status. no BIO around or request pending; I would like to reach TSC and ask them but i have no clue how to get them.
i called the number at my letter but it doesn't work. :(

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO REACH TSC BY PHONE? :confused: