TSC Distinguished Club

I check it our everyday. For the recent LUD I almost overlooked for I only noticed the date rather than the month changes. One month passed since last lud changed.

Asylum Granted 01/2004.
ND 02/2005.
NCS TO TSC 1/18/2006.
RFI letter 1/27/2006.
RFI Send 2/09/06.
RFI Received TSC 2/14/06.
LUD 03/30/06,04/01/06,4/24/06,5/24/06

I have noticed that all of you who got same day LUD changes (including my mom) are early ND 2005! I think we can officially say that TSC is working on early 2005!!! I can't wait to hear of all of your approvals! Unlike some of us who are still "stuck" in NSC, I think you will be all approved soon! Good luck!

masylee said:
hi, minsk
well, i called Uscis last month about:
- they said same as my online status. no BIO around or request pending; I would like to reach TSC and ask them but i have no clue how to get them.
i called the number at my letter but it doesn't work. :(

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO REACH TSC BY PHONE? :confused:

HI, Masylee, I am in same situation. No Bio,FP ... very strange... :)

Has anyone ever seen case/s where people have been approved for a greencard without having taken a BIO 3?

I ask because of the same updates "newcomer01" and us have... apparently he/she has not done a bio 3? I think Bio 3 includes pic for greencard... So it puzzles me that yes we have the same update dates, so it really doesn't mean anything. I was hopefull that we were at the doorstep of greencard, but reading that there are people who have not completed the list of required information, makes me wonder... what exactly is going on.

This wait is killing me. It really is. :confused:

Pinkie said:
Has anyone ever seen case/s where people have been approved for a greencard without having taken a BIO 3?

I ask because of the same updates "newcomer01" and us have... apparently he/she has not done a bio 3? I think Bio 3 includes pic for greencard... So it puzzles me that yes we have the same update dates, so it really doesn't mean anything. I was hopefull that we were at the doorstep of greencard, but reading that there are people who have not completed the list of required information, makes me wonder... what exactly is going on.

Yes you can get approved before BIO, just wont get the card until BIO 3 is done. Friend of mine got approved before BIO and went in later to do the BIO.

Pinkie said:

I remember a few people on this board did their BIOs after getting approved. However I don't get it why we have LUDs changed simultaniously. I don't think that one IO is working on all our cases because there are like 10 of us only on this board. Besides it's not very clear what all those LUDs are about. FBI namcheck takes only one LUD as well as verifying our eligability for adjustment. We already had 5-6 LUDs each of us so far. Plus I don't remember any case of a mass approval of the members of this forum (2-3 folks at a time was maximum) So there is a little ambiguity involved. According to the strategic plan which USCIS came up with last year they should be approving ND 03/2006 and later by November 1, so we have another 5 months to go, but in any case I am sure we are close to our final approvals.

Minsk said:
I remember a few people on this board did their BIOs after getting approved. However I don't get it why we have LUDs changed simultaniously. I don't think that one IO is working on all our cases because there are like 10 of us only on this board. Besides it's not very clear what all those LUDs are about. FBI namcheck takes only one LUD as well as verifying our eligability for adjustment. We already had 5-6 LUDs each of us so far. Plus I don't remember any case of a mass approval of the members of this forum (2-3 folks at a time was maximum) So there is a little ambiguity involved. According to the strategic plan which USCIS came up with last year they should be approving ND 03/2006 and later by November 1, so we have another 5 months to go, but in any case I am sure we are close to our final approvals.

My case was approved without BIO.

taurusborn said:
Back to no movement again see you all in a month. :(

Yeah, let's make it our good tradition to meet on the 24th of every month and congratulate each other with a new LUD :rolleyes:

Hi everyone. First, I wanted to let you guys know that I just received my GC today. I was approved a week ago, and I was so afraid that it will come not backdated, like my husband's. But it came backdated by one year, so that is great!

I do have a question. My new green card has my first and last name and my middle initial. I have a middle name which is written in my birth certificate. The national passport that I have doesn't have middle names (they don't put middle names in passports in my home country). But since I came here, I was putting my full name everywhere. Now, if I travel with my national passport and the green card, will there be a problem that i have a middle initial in the GC and don't have that middle initial in the NP?

I am a derivatve asylee, so I need to go see my elderly mother in my husband's COP, so I am using my NP for travel.

Thanks!

alysum granted: 10/02
Applied for GC: 11/03
Bio: March 11, 06.
my & hasband's LUD: March 27, 06
Hubby has GC in hand - May 13,06
my GC in hand- May 25, 2006!!!

Congrats!

aamirkha said:
Hi everyone. First, I wanted to let you guys know that I just received my GC today. I was approved a week ago, and I was so afraid that it will come not backdated, like my husband's. But it came backdated by one year, so that is great!

I do have a question. My new green card has my first and last name and my middle initial. I have a middle name which is written in my birth certificate. The national passport that I have doesn't have middle names (they don't put middle names in passports in my home country). But since I came here, I was putting my full name everywhere. Now, if I travel with my national passport and the green card, will there be a problem that i have a middle initial in the GC and don't have that middle initial in the NP?

I am a derivatve asylee, so I need to go see my elderly mother in my husband's COP, so I am using my NP for travel.

Thanks!

alysum granted: 10/02
Applied for GC: 11/03
Bio: March 11, 06.
my & hasband's LUD: March 27, 06
Hubby has GC in hand - May 13,06
my GC in hand- May 25, 2006!!!

maket said:
I just checked, LUD changed.........

Asylum Granted: July-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND) from NSC: March-2005
Transferred from NSC to TSC: January-18-2006
Case received at TSC: January-24-2006
Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): January-27-06
RFI received by TSC: February-24-06
Last update (LUD) change: February-25-06
BIO(Code 3) requested: March-17-06
BIO(Code 3) done: April-07-06
Last update (LUD): 04/24/06; 05/24/06
Next ???.........................

Hi Maket,

I have been follwing this thread for a about two months now-- this is my first post-- and to your surprise i found out that you and I have pretty much the same timeline. Asylum granted early Aug,2003 (yours in July..almost same time) and for some reason we have ND's in March,2005 which is what made me like "hey someone like me". The rest is pretty the same. The funny thing is why did we wait till March. Well me, i was lazy i think :). Let's hope this will be our last LUD.

And hey, to everyone else, thanks for sharing stories and Good luck to all of us.

My have got approved and she has the same dates like you, the only diference is that her last Lud change was on April 1,06. I got approved on april 14 but since then her Lud never change until May 24th she got an email saying that after approving her case on May 23rd a new card was order........
So I guess you guys are arround to be approved.

good Luck to everyone!!

Case Status Not DATES

hi, guys
what a weird thing now................ just check my case status online and it normally says that the process will take within 850/900 days. Now i got not processing dates at all. Is this bad? good? or more psicho from TSC? :D
what do you think? :eek:

Was this text under the current status information above "You can chooseto receive automatic..."? After a while you stop noticing you know. I hope TSC has not been told that they are way ahead with their processing and come to a halt. If so we are screwed. If not so, it may be good. Good like "850/900 is too long the way we'wre processing app's, let's just take out that text as it don't make sense any more". Hopefully more like the latter. I pray for the latter :confused:

masylee said:
hi, guys
what a weird thing now................ just check my case status online and it normally says that the process will take within 850/900 days. Now i got not processing dates at all. Is this bad? good? or more psicho from TSC? :D
what do you think? :eek:

I have the same thing. "850/900 days" disappeared. I hope it's a good news. A friend of mine with ND 08/2005 had initially 570-600 days and his case in Nebraska, so I wouldn't worry much about it.

Hey Guys, I also checked mine and that 850-900 has disappeared :confused: it now reads as follows- Anyone shade a light please?

On February 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

This is buffling I tell ya! the processing dates on the uscis have never been consistent... I do not know what to think or feeling. Definitely anxiety... Oh man please let this be a positive sign for us!

Hi guys,

My case is still in Nebraska, but when I saw what you guys wrote about the number of days missing from the message, I checked my online status, and the number of dates is not there either. So I don't think it's just specific to cases in TSC. I think it's just a glitch in the computer system. But I hope they meant to change the message to "you will get the decision in 30 days" but they forgot to put it :)

Its just a change in the "cookie cutter" message. I wish they would just work on our cases and stop worrying about how messages are displayed. :(