TSC Distinguished Club

clotty said:
Oh, I remember a bunch from the class of ND2003 graduated on the same day; and they were all from the TSC school if I remember correctly. They also got LUD changes just like you guys on the same dates and got approved on the same day (well, a few of them the day after and so on). I am sure the similar thing will happen here.

I was following this interesting thread since the begining.

Here mine:

Asylum Granted: July-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND) from NSC: March-2005
Transferred from NSC to TSC: January-18-2006
Case received at TSC: January-24-2006
Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): January-27-06
RFI received by TSC: February-24-06
Last update (LUD) change: February-25-06
BIO(Code 3) requested: March-17-06
BIO(Code 3) done: April-07-06
Last update (LUD): ???? Since February-25-06 No LUD til present.
Approved: ???????

Any idea please, since my Bio Code 3 done on April-07-06, No update regarding the Bio Code 3????

Thank you

That is weird you should have LUD on April-07. I do not know what to say. If I were you I will call costumer service and ask them why you do no have any LUD after you did BIOcode3

maket said:

Here mine:

Any idea please, since my Bio Code 3 done on April-07-06, No update regarding the Bio Code 3????

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
coolguy_11 said:
Hi, masylee, our situation is almost the same.
yeah...........my friend almost.
like i wrote before let's just keep our hope, the time will come hopefully soon.
just keep the fate guys. look at me a had no done any BIO and yet have lot of hope for this process to end soon. :)

Asylum Granted 01/2004.
ND 02/2005.
NCS TO TSC 1/18/2006.
RFI letter 1/27/2006.
RFI Send 2/09/06.
RFI Received TSC 2/14/06.
LUD 03/30/06,04/01/06,4/24/06

maket said:

Here mine:

Thank you

By LUD you are not talking about status change, right? because we have encountered some new posters who did not realize what LUD really meant and they thought it was just status change message. It seems on Feb 25, you had a status change where they basically told you that they received your RFI, but have you checked the date(under where it says Last Update (LUD) ) on your status profile? Sometimes LUD changes eventhough the status of your case does not change. I am sorry if you already knew this, but I am just makeing sure that you do in case that was the reason you were not aware of your LUD's.

clotty said:
By LUD you are not talking about status change, right? because we have encountered some new posters who did not realize what LUD really meant and they thought it was just status change message. It seems on Feb 25, you had a status change where they basically told you that they received your RFI, but have you checked the date(under where it says Last Update (LUD) ) on your status profile? Sometimes LUD changes eventhough the status of your case does not change. I am sorry if you already knew this, but I am just makeing sure that you do in case that was the reason you were not aware of your LUD's.

Thank you Clotty. I was thinking that "LUD" means "Change status message". I understand very well now what do mean by "LUD". I checked under my status profile and you were right, I saw my Last update is April 24, 2006. Again Thank you.

Last update (LUD): April- 24-06

any news?

hey guys, very quiet here......................
nothing since LUD 4/24/06. anyone ? :confused:

at least i have the beach close to me to getaway form this crazy waiting................ :)

masylee said:
hey guys, very quiet here......................
nothing since LUD 4/24/06. anyone ? :confused:

at least i have the beach close to me to getaway form this crazy waiting................ :)

WOW a beach close. I like the sea, but none close here in the West North Central . :D

I will move to the northeastern in July. And I will be close to it. :)

Which state do you live?

Cl_Asylee said:
WOW a beach close. I like the sea, but none close here in the West North Central . :D

I will move to the northeastern in July. And I will be close to it. :)

Which state do you live?

Sunshine state my friend............................... :cool:

Last week many of us with 4/1 and 4/24 had been touched and of course we were holding our breaths. A week later....silence... Are we still holding our breath? Common Immigration approve as this week. Let us get that notice email, letter and GC! Here's to getting that approval notice this week!!!

Cheers!

I have been holding back from saying anything. But i had say something to keep the hope alive!

Actually middle-end of May sounds more like truth. We just had one person with ND 12/2004 approved, so it looks like we are next.

Minsk said:
Actually middle-end of May sounds more like truth.
I am guessing it will be sooner than that. I am thinking a bunch of TSC approvals will start rolling before the end of next week.

waitinglifetime said:
I am the most with lud changes :confused:

I think all the LUD's in TSC is about moving the case from desk to desk , nothing serious going on.

Yeah... waiting sucks! I hope we will get approved by the end of May... but the expected date of our approvals is moving back month after month :(

I received BIO 3 appointment in mail today. What does it mean? Are there any other BIOs like 1 and 2, what is the difference?

SIbmx said:
I received BIO 3 appointment in mail today. What does it mean? Are there any other BIOs like 1 and 2, what is the difference?

BIO3 is fingerprints of all your 10 fingers, and pic. That will be your last BIO.

SIbmx said:
Last one? I never had any other BIOs.
He meant that's all you need. Bio code 3 is a combination of 1 and 2. Bio 1 is used for FBI background check and Bio 2 is used for green card production. Bio 3 is when you do all of the above together.