TSC Distinguished Club

Your RFI request date and mine are the same. They are both from TSC. I also got BIO request sent out the same day. It is somewhat possible that BIO request may have been sent to you but it may have been lost in the mail ( I do not trust USPS very much so when it comes to important first-class letters like this I tend to get worried about what if it gets lost in the mail). You can call the 1800 line and have them check if a BIO-3 request was sent out to you since January. That is all you can do right now....and just continue waiting. And don't forget that there are some people who are asked for their BIO (2 or 3) after approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lud

i had no ckeck my accout at uscis website until today.
I got LUD on 3/30/06.
I just hope that they send me something, like BIO or I- 602 or Approve............. :(

So far no Lud changed, Almost 2 months over, nothing happen! What's going on ? Maybe Bio3 again if no approved to June,2006. waiting.... :(

another LUD today

masylee said:
i had no ckeck my accout at uscis website until today.
I got LUD on 3/30/06.
I just hope that they send me something, like BIO or I- 602 or Approve............. :(
One more LUD 4/01/06 :eek:

Even if today is April Fools' Day ,My LUD changed again too. Maybe we'll
get approve one short time together within this month.

I had only 3/29 change, not 3/28,3/30, 4/1. *pouts* . I think the only difference is you all are ND2005 and having the same LUD's lately and I am ND2004.....But yeah, I think those of you who have recieved multiple LUD changes recently will receive your approval very soon. I am guessing even maybe next week.

Do they work Saturdays or is this a Fools' Day joke? Another 2-3 LUD changes and I am ready to get my Green Card! :)

me too

I got a LUD change too....my birthday is in two weeks, I couldn't ask for a better present.

Guacho

Hellooooo All, today Morning I got this "Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found"

is that mean I am close to GC ? when do you think I will find the status of my case ?

waitinglifetime said:
Hellooooo All, today Morning I got this "Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found"

is that mean I am close to GC ? when do you think I will find the status of my case ?

It seems you are approved. I got the approval email next day after status cannot be found. Congrats. :D

Cl_Asylee said:
It seems you are approved. I got the approval email next day after status cannot be found. Congrats. :D

belive it or not was just April fool from USCIS :D
my case status found :eek:

I-K-A-K-O said:
Telephone: (214) 381-1423 Is not a working number !

I don't know, man. That's what it says in my transfer notice. I think you can call 1-800 number and ask the phone number of TSC.