TSC Discussion and Tracker --- Feb. 5, 2002

For those who had their I140 transferred to NSC

Hi,
My husband just spoke to an IIO at NSC and was told that we should get something in the mail, within 7-10 days. Does this mean good or bad news. It is EB3 non RIR, transferred to NSC on 11/29, new RD 12/12/01.
At first, i was happy, but now I\'m thinking if it was an approval, why didn\'t the IIO just say approved! Let me know what you think, the AVM still says the normal message, as of this morning.
I have quized my husband for the last 10 minutes, trying to get the exact words of the conversation. The more I ask him the less he knows.
He\'s so suprised that he got to speak to someone.

Give me your thoughts.

ukcper

i guess you will just have to wait till the AVM is updated......

Be happy at least they processed your husbands case. I hope its an approval.
My case also was transfered on same time. I too spoke to IIO at NSC yesterday and all she said was no descion is yet made and when i asked if it was assigned to an officer she said yes. When i said how much more time it will take for my case to be processed she said she did not know and said it was good thing that it has been assigned to an officer....
Good luck and hope its an approval. You will know soon enough what it is once they update the AVM.....

ukcper,

The IIOs at NSC don\'t give information very easily to the beneficiary. This has been my experience. Your husband\'s case may have been approved. Hope for the best.

Good Luck.

Approved

I have been silent viewer of this forum. Finally got a call from lawyer saying I-40 approved.

Approved from : TSC
EB3
RD : May 10 2001 (approx)
ND : dont know
AD : last week
will post the actual dates if iam able to get it from my lawyer.

Thanx for all the info. All the Best ! specially to KP(Kishan Patel)

Lawyer vs INS officer

Hello Guys,

I spoke to INS and came to know that my case was not assigned to officer, and he told that it will take three more months to assign my case ND July 16 th 2001. Int: my lawyer called me 10 days back and she told me it was assigned on JAN 18 th.

I am confused, will catch lawyer. does any one have same Exp? PL share your thoughts

If IIO said the case was assigned, it probably is.

I had similar experience with EAD. The first time I called was told by one IIO the case was approved. After a couple of days, I called again, the other IIO told me the case still processing. But the case was actually approved as the first IIO said.

11 months of ordeal finishes !!!!! Approved ......

Finally after exact 11 months of ND my 140 is approved (as per AVM)...

RD 3/1/2001
ND 3/6/2001
AD 2/6/2002

EB3(RIR)...I think i am immi9999 in the tracker .....

I have opted for CP from New Delhi and hope that is what comes in the approval letter or I am doomed for another 2 yrs with TSC !!!!

All the best to others and especially KP.

KP ...you should be next approval :)

Congrats! im9999. Could you please tell us

is AVM updated today? and how many times in a week generally they update it? ThaNKS.

Yaah they updated it today as my AD is of today ....

As far as how many times is concerned, its my personal feeling that they do it 2-3 times a week but not everyday ....

Hope that helps ...

Finally Approved !!!!!!!!

I have been silent viewer of this forum. Finally got a call from lawyer saying I-40 approved.
Approved from : TSC
EB3
RD : May 10 2001 (approx)
ND : dont know
AD : last week
will post the actual dates if iam able to get it from my lawyer.

Thanx for all the info. All the Best ! specially to KP(Kishan Patel)

I-140 Transferred to NSC

My Tracker No. is 230. and Tracker Name is Dashat. The TSC AVM is updated toady and my I-140 is transferred to NSC on 02-06-2002. Should I count myself Lucky. Does anyone knows how long is it taking in NSC to process the case. And congrats to everyone who go there I-140 approved.

Yaah they updated it today as my AD is of today ....

As far as how many times is concerned, its my personal feeling that they do it 2-3 times a week but not everyday ....

Hope that helps ...

I-140 also transferred to NSC

Hey Guys,
Just to let you all know that my case was also transferred to NSC from TSC on 02/06. My RD is 08/06 and ND is 08/30. All August filers, please post and let us know about your cases. I am EB3 by the way.

Thanks

No Title

I checked AVM today NO CHANGE. WatchTsc,TexasLucky,Nanshi,Citizen what about you guys?

RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01
EB2-RIR

No Title

Heartiest Congratulations for those who got approval and also thanks for wishing all the best about my case.

Wish you all good luck luck for next stage.

KP

Case Transferred to NSC

I have been checking my case all the time and today it said it is transferred to NSC. What a mess at TSC! They want to show up in good number in the coming report and yank out some cases to NSC.
My ND is July 30. It is around the corner for them to process, but instead gets transfrred.
Let\'s pray for all!
Please share the info, all being TRANSFERRED!