TSC Discussion and Tracker --- Feb. 5, 2002

Are there any EB2 cases transfered to other centers?

Please let us know if any EB2 was transfered. Thanks.

Texy, Nop..no change

I think TSC has assigned all our cases to oficers but the officers are speedily finishing EB3 for now and have kept EB2 for later
I hope to hear something in the next 15 days

My I-140 got transferred from TSC to NSC on 02/06

My tracker number is 251.

RD -- 08/17/01
ND -- 09/07/01

EB3 RIR

Hope I get my 140 approved before March.

this from the texas forum

There are 133 applicants in our database with priority date before april 10th,2001 of these 107 have been approved and 10 cases are with RFE. Find herewith the list of 16 which are highly doubtlful whether these names are valid or they have been approved or gone for whatever reason. I think we need to remove these names to show a better picture or atleast get some update as to are this valid names
Lan Zhang
Laxmikanth
Sridhar
TDR
Shomey
xyz(Sridhar\'s frnd)
gn
Ed
DHK
EDL
TommyChang
Greenwave
Hari S
u_p

Ram
spk
let me know what you think

Lawyer VS INS officer

I spoke to INS and came to know that my case was not assigned to officer, and he told that it will take three more months to assign my case ND July 16 th 2001 EB3. Int: my lawyer called me 10 days back and she told me it was assigned on JAN 18 th.

Does any one have same Exp? PL share your thoughts .

Does the AVM say I-140 approved for CP?

Does the AVM say I-140 approved for CP or it is the same message for both CP or AOS?

receipt

hi guys:

my attoney just sent out my I-140 petition to TSC. I am wondering how long it will take to get a receipt.

Thanks!
tian

No Title

Guys, I have a quick question. Do you have to pay anything additional to your attorneys for your dependants (wife/husband, kids) or they are supposed to be included in the total fee? I was shocked today as I receivd invoice from my attorney, for my husband\'s I-485, EAD and Advance Parol, he was asking $1300 in addition to my fees (which we agreed upon before the process was started). From looking through some websites, it seems like there is no additional fee for dependants.. Am I getting ripped off here? I\'d like to hear your opinions before I fire him :)(maybe I\'m wrong!!)

140 premium processing

any news on 140 premium processing , is it possible that all 140 till
dec 2001 will be aproved by april so they can have premium processing?

please give any details if u have

texas is aproving july cases now if by march if it start aproving sep october cases and by april nov december cases it might be true

I some how suspect they r gonna introduce premium processing only for EB3 scine in EB3 there sint mcuh work except employers financial records

anyway please give as much info as possible

sri