TSC Discussion and Tracker --- Feb. 5, 2002

EB1 approved

Guys. I just checked the AVM, it says..my I-140 has been approved - finally!!! Particulars
EB1(OR) RD 3/14/2001 ND 3/15/2001, AD 2/04/2002. I am waiting for my lawyer to confirm this week.
David and EDL I see you guys are very close so you should soon hear.

TO RN_S.....FROM UKCPER

HI,
Have been checking the AVM daily, only to hear the same message........I hope the IIO was not lying to my husband, when he called last week, I cann\'t image that the AVM at NSC has not been updated since last Wednesday.
Will keep you informed, if I hear anything.

UKCPER

Hi KP

KP,
  What\'s your I140 status? I\'m a EB3 and my notice date was Feb.20,2001. I\'d submitted my additional info. request on Nov.28. Until now my case is still pending with the same officer. Would you mind sharing with me which INS officer is working on your case?
  You can email me at cphoe@hotmail.com if its not convenience. I\'m in the same situation with you. Hope to hear from you, and our cases will be approved promptly. Thanks.

Hi austx25 ...

Sad to hear that your 140 has not been approved ... I had sent my reply on 12/29 and received the approval on 2/6 .... I think its been high time since you sent in your response ...ur case is delayed and ask your lawyer to send a request through AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) ...

Also, my wife followed up a couple of times with the IIOs ..and it worked !!

Hope you get the good news soon.

Priority when transfered to NSC from TSC

My case (I-140 EB3) was transferred on Feb 6th from TSC to NSC. It was received at NSC on Feb 11th. My original RD at TSC was early July. The message at TSC said that the processing time for I-140\'s is 200 to 275 days and then my case got transferred!! The processing time at NSC is 60 to 75 days.

Since my original RD is Early July and that is most probably much earlier than any other I-140 case at NSC, I hope I do not have to wait another 60 to 75 days at NSC. I had already waited for 221 days at TSC! I only had 54 days left.

Will my case be processed before any new I-140 cases sent to NSC?

Good luck to all, and speedy processing!!!