TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Card production ordered

Finally after 6 years and several anxiety attacks, received the Card production ordered email. I hope all of you get it soon.

Case Details
EB3 Jun 2002, RAW
Labor Cleared Oct 2006
I-485 RD Nov 17-2006

Card production ordered Feb 13-2008

Card Production Order

Just got the card production ordered email... for both my spouse and I.

See you guys in the N-400 forum in 5.

Will update my signature shortly.

kbhalla, Did you do your FPs agains as yours would have expired by now?

Nope.. my lawyer told me that you need to do the FP if you apply for 2nd EAD online - if you apply via mail you can avoid the FP (not sure if that is true).

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

How is EAD linked to the FPs of I-485?

Nope.. my lawyer told me that you need to do the FP if you apply for 2nd EAD online - if you apply via mail you can avoid the FP (not sure if that is true).

I had a PRE issued on Jan15, 2008 for additional evidence of legal status between 2000-2004. I got a LUD on Feb 5 for PRE document received by uscis. Nothing else.
BTW: I only had once finger print done on June 2006.

Congratulations! Did you get any LUDs on your 485 before you got the approval?

Thanks

I'm on my second EAD. Both were filed by mail. Neither required FP.

We all know that FPs are not required for those EAD applications that are applied by regular mail. My question was about the link between FPs of EAD and FPs of I-485, as it was mentioned by kbhalla that I-485 FPs are not required to be redone if the second EAD is applied by mail (and not online). I am surprized because the biomatrics for EAD online application are related to picture mostly, so how would this have an impact on 485 FPs?

I'm on my second EAD. Both were filed by mail. Neither required FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had LUDs on our 485 cases today; no change in message. Hopefully, this is a sign of good things to come. My spouse recently filed for her EAD and AP and we have separate LUD for those cases. So, I am hoping this new LUD today on the 485 has nothing to do with EAD/AP and more to do with the recent memo.

I there any fresh approval for EB2 category from India? My priority date is July 2002. and I-485 was filed on May, 2006. I was victim of name check.

Now sure how quickly we can expect fresh quota for EB2 india. I have few questions:

When can we expect any fresh quota for EB2 category from India?
Are we expecting the current date to be cross July 2002 if we get fresh visa for EB2?
When do USCIS assign visa to each case?
During past 2 years, many times, for EB2 category, my case could have been assigned a visa even though my name was struck in name check.?
Is it worth calling USCIS and see if they can do something :)

Any inisight would be useful.

Thanks
rks2007

I there any fresh approval for EB2 category from India? My priority date is July 2002. and I-485 was filed on May, 2006. I was victim of name check.

Now sure how quickly we can expect fresh quota for EB2 india. I have few questions:

When can we expect any fresh quota for EB2 category from India?

Most probably in Oct 2008.

Are we expecting the current date to be cross July 2002 if we get fresh visa for EB2?

You can try calling USCIS and ask them "How many India EB2 ahead of me" ?

When do USCIS assign visa to each case?

When it is ready for adjudication ( i.e. name check cleared ).

During past 2 years, many times, for EB2 category, my case could have been assigned a visa even though my name was struck in name check.?
Is it worth calling USCIS and see if they can do something :)

You can try calling USCIS and ask them "How many India EB2 ahead of me" ?
But if you ask "When will my PD be current" , nobody will be able to answer that accurately.

Any inisight would be useful.

Thanks
rks2007

Well, Its finally done. We received our "notice to welcome Permanent resident" emails this morning. Had soft LUDs on our cases on 2/14. I think that this is a direct result of the NC memo. Its a great relief and best wishes to all. Time to celebrate President's Day:D

Well, Its finally done. We received our "notice to welcome Permanent resident" emails this morning. Had soft LUDs on our cases on 2/14. I think that this is a direct result of the NC memo. Its a great relief and best wishes to all. Time to celebrate President's Day:D

Congrats, so you got the email on Sunday!?