TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I believe we should follow a self imposing rule of not posting" Stuck in Name check" or similar postings if our 458 RD date is less than one year. My name check is pending over 3 years and I know many similar people and when I read that someone is saying " I am very angry, my name check is pending for 2 months" I burst into laugh. Anything less than a year is super luck. 40% usually get lucky. The luckiness rate depends on where they were born.

I believe we should follow a self imposing rule of not posting" Stuck in Name check" or similar postings if our 458 RD date is less than one year. My name check is pending over 3 years and I know many similar people and when I read that someone is saying " I am very angry, my name check is pending for 2 months" I burst into laugh. Anything less than a year is super luck. 40% usually get lucky. The luckiness rate depends on where they were born.

Is it where you are born or where you are a citizen of?

Is it where you are born or where you are a citizen of?

I believe they don't look at what is your citizenship. They look at your birth place. Actually I believe that they look at the worst one.Like in my case, I am born in Iran and I also have Canadian Citizenship so they will go with Iran !!

I got a reply from TSC about my Oct. 3rd RFE which was never received. It says:"this inquiry will be forwarded to the I-485 Supervisor for review"

I don't know what that means though!

I believe they don't look at what is your citizenship. They look at your birth place. Actually I believe that they look at the worst one.Like in my case, I am born in Iran and I also have Canadian Citizenship so they will go with Iran !!

Yes, you are right! I am in the same boat with you man, mine has been pending for over four years now.

I am in the same f------ situation. Even at infopass they don't know anything much and don't care as well.
I got a reply from TSC about my Oct. 3rd RFE which was never received. It says:"this inquiry will be forwarded to the I-485 Supervisor for review"

I don't know what that means though!

Yes, you are right! I am in the same boat with you man, mine has been pending for over four years now.

A friend of mine just called, his I140 and I485 got approved within 6 months. thats the second person from my work who gets approved in a short time. we are all from the middle east. My case is still stuck for over a year because of name check. Looks like the new FBI Name Check policy is actually working on cases filed after July 2007. but still no idea what they are doing to clear Old cases. keep your fingures crossed

PD: June 2002, EB3, LC approved on October 06
I-485 RD: Nov 2006
Stuck in Name Check since Dec 06

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope they don't look at citizenship, or else I'm royally screwed.

A friend of mine just called, his I140 and I485 got approved within 6 months. thats the second person from my work who gets approved in a short time. we are all from the middle east. My case is still stuck for over a year because of name check. Looks like the new FBI Name Check policy is actually working on cases filed after July 2007. but still no idea what they are doing to clear Old cases. keep your fingures crossed

PD: June 2002, EB3, LC approved on October 06
I-485 RD: Nov 2006
Stuck in Name Check since Dec 06

a few of my friends who are also from middle east, got approved within six month recently. Many others are still waiting, both those who filed within six month of now and people who filed in 2003-2004.

This name check does not follow any rule or anything, but statistically, Iranians who filed since 2003 have been stuck.

Strange: LUD on Advance parole

I got an LUD on Advance parole last week which was approved in 2005 however I had another AP approved after that in 2006. Why would they touch my Ap of 2005 and not of 2006 and for that reason why an LUD on already approved AP which I never used???

Any one got similar LUD earlier?

Regards,

I got an LUD on Advance parole last week which was approved in 2005 however I had another AP approved after that in 2006. Why would they touch my Ap of 2005 and not of 2006 and for that reason why an LUD on already approved AP which I never used???

Any one got similar LUD earlier?

Regards,

I have got LUD on my previously approved AP and EAD before. It is not important.

Does anyone know what "IDENT MATCH" means? I've been told that a WOM won't help if you are stuck in NC because of an "IDENT MATCH"

Does anyone know what "IDENT MATCH" means? I've been told that a WOM won't help if you are stuck in NC because of an "IDENT MATCH"

From what I know, an IDENT means an exact match - usually happens when the candidate has some criminal record. Did you get an IDENT match?

Just got the "card production ordered" email, it's over!!!!!! Can't believe it.

Man, finally your wait is over, congratulation, happy 2008 to you.
Have you noticed any LUDs when your name check was cleared?
we are going to miss you